20: Kiss You

This chapter is going to be so bad

omg

. I'm sorry guys.

Please read until the very end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PETER'S POV

I know it was a little too over dramatic to text Dena "code red" but I didn't expect them to be so worried.

I see Dena and Niall running to me with no shoes and her shirt inside out. Ooooh I wonder what they could have been doing.

"PETER." Dena screams at me. I stand there awkwardly in the middle of the hallway waiting for my white friends to reach me.

"ARE YOU HURT? SHOULD I CALL 911? She screams shaking me like a maraca. Shit I shouldn't have done that.

"DENA..." I quiet down,"Dena, I'm okay." I say putting my arms on her shoulder to clam her down and to stop her from shaking me even faster. She relaxes and Niall looks at me, frowning.

"Then what is the code red for?" He said getting mad.

"Okay." I whisper. "I just saw Natalie and Zayn hugging."

*2 weeks later*

NATALIE'S POV

It's been a great two weeks. Zayn has been so nice to me despite of all the rumors of him being a jerk. Dena and Peter have been very suspicious but Zayn is a great guy! Right?

"Come on Zayn." I say as we race to our big school. I'm obviously winning.

"I'M GONNA BEAT CHU!" Zayn screams as he gets closer and closer to me. I can feel the wind in my hair and a strange energy in me. I reach out my hand to touch the doors so I can count as first there.

Suddenly, I the doors get closer and closer and there's no way I can stop now. I slam into the doors with Zayn right behind me.

"Ouch." I say before I laugh my head off with my friend.

"That was fun." Zayn said through his laughing. Looks like he's really tired after that. I mean he better be...I think I'm quite fast.

"Let's go inside. I wanna introduce you to some people." I nudge.

"Okay." He says while giving me a big smile.

We walk in silence as I look around for my friends.

HAHA! I knew they would be at the vending machines. I laugh at my thoughts and I tug Zayn to follow me.

"Hey Natalie." He says pulling me back to stop me.

"Yeah?" I reply turning around to face him.

"Are you going to Harry Styles' party tonight?" He asked. His eyes look into mine, almost like he was begging me.

"No I'm not...I don't go to his parties or any parties right now." I say as my thoughts lead to that Thursday night party.

"Are you sure? Please? I really want you to go!" He pleads getting down to his knees. I laugh at his silliness but I feel really bad. I shake my head tellng myself I can't go.

"I'm sorry Zayn...maybe next time?" I say to reassure him.

"Okay." He says with a soft, calm smile.

"Good. Come on!" I say running to my friends.

"Hey guys!" I call out to everyone. Peter seems calm but Niall and Dena seemed to have dressed in the dark or something. Niall doesn't even have pants on!

"Hey" Niall says awkwardly.

We spend a second of silence before I start laughing.

"Niall. What the hell dude?" I say trying to not look down. Niall seems confused so I point to his boxers. His eyes go wide and he blushes.

"You should go" Peter says to Niall before Niall runs off.

I giggle at my Irish goof and I start talking.

"So I think we should Zayn here into our little squad!" I say gesturing to Zayn.

"Yeah okay." Peter says looking down. I sense some undiscussed tension.

"Well I should get going but it was nice seeing you guys!" Zayn says before walking away.

Once he disappears into a hallway Peter looks up at me, or should I say down since he's a really tall guy.

"I don't trust him Nat," he says.

"Yeah he's really weird," Dena blurts out. Peter looks at her and she blushes.

"I mean he's bad," She gets out. That's my little awkward turtle.

"I know he might look like a bad guy, but he's really nice!" Peter looks at me unsure and I'm worried he won't give Zayn a chance. Why won't they trust me?

"We know you Natalie, you get connected to the wrong people and then shit starts happening." He says frustrated.

"God, look I'm going to go my dorm and when I see you guys I would at least expect you guys to respect MY decision." I say storming off. I don't like arguing with my friends because when I get reallly mad I start hurting the people I love. Doing that, would make me look like those bullies in high school. I 'd rather hurt myself and keep my feelings bottled up then hurt my friends.

Overthinking like usual my thoughts turn into rage. My jaw is already sore from me gritting my teeth and my heart sinks down to my stomach. My knuckles turn white and I start walking really fast. I pass through my breathing gets heavy and I bite my lip.

I swear to God if someone gets in my way..THUD! Shit who did I bump into? I look up to see (gulp) Harry Styles.

Oh God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So I know this was short but you guys have been giving me good id0eas on the ending of this book. Thank you so much!!!! I'm sorry I'm going to have to end this fanfic but I will be writing another one! I'm also sorry if this feels a bit rush.