17: Na Na Na

If you recognize this 👆,you've been here for a long time.
Also please keep in mind that I'm not basing this off of the boy's real personalities. Harry is not a bully and Zayn isn't a monster. They're Angels. 😇💖
I also changed the ending for the last chapter so let's just pretend that Zayn invited Natalie to the park tomorrow! Okay? Okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HARRY'S POV

I'm worried. It's 11:00 and Zayn still hasn't come back from his little project meeting with Natalie.

I pace around my room, scared what he could do to her. Dark and fearful thoughts take over my mind and emotions.

WHAT IF HE KILLED HER?

Too far Harry, too far.

I stare at my phone as I wait for Niall to text me. He's going to let me know when Zayn comes back to their dorm. But Zayn is taking such a long time and Natalie can't have feelings for him, SHE CAN'T! He'll mess with her emotions and break her heart. That bastard would do that to any girl.

Natalie deserves better than him anyway. He may seem "popular" but Zayn is just a cruel, cold hearted monster. All those rumors, that I'm a player aren't true. I respect woman and sure maybe I did have "girlfriends" in the past that I was cruel with but I have changed. I just need to show Natalie that.

Finally I see Niall's text and I stand up to talk to Zayn. My worrying turns into anger as I swing the door open to slam it shut in a matter of seconds.

I hear a noise from behind me and I see a startled Natalie staring at me. I try to seem relaxed since I know my anguish shows.

"Sorry" I mumble as I walk away biting my lip from screaming at myself.

I hear a "it's fine," from behind me and I calm down just a little bit. Even when she's scared, she's so sweet. I love it.

I reach Niall's dorm and I slam my fist against the door causing it to open. I learned that trick years ago.

"What the hell mate?" Niall asks standing up but I ignore his comment.

"Where is he?" I ask staring at him as if to tell him "you better tell me."

His eyes widen as he says," He's in our room but don't go Harry. He's with another girl." I roll my eyes knowing what Zayn is doing. I knew he broke up with his so called girlfriend but how dare he sleep with a different girl the next day! I bet he doesn't even know that girl's name!

"Whatever." I mumble as I storm into the room.

There he is, his arms wrapped around a girl with an evil smirk on his dumb face. He looks very pleased so I assume they're done with their business. Once he notices me, he has a pout on his face.

"Aww what did I do now?" He says laughing bitterly.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO NATALIE?" I yell getting more furious by the second.

He frowns at me,"What do you mean?" He asks.

"THAT MEETING THAT YOU HAD WITH NATALIE! WHAT DID YOU DO?" I yell. The girl next to him moves away but the blanket is still covering her.

"Who's Natalie, Zayn?" She asks.

"Shut up, I'm talking to my dearest friend here." He replies rudely. I feel sorry for that girl.

"Take my jacket and get out of here." I say handing her my jacket. She takes it to cover her body and she gathers her clothes quickly to run away. Once she's gone, Zayn gets up still naked.

"What the hell?" He says stomping like a child.

"You didn't care about her anyway, so WHAT did you do with or, should I say, do to Natalie?" I ask crossing my arms.