8:Taken

Niall's POV

As we wait for Harry, I can't help but think of tonight. There's this girl who had stole my heart. Her light brown hair, those light captivating brown eyes, and cute giggles always make my heart flutter. Yeah I know it sounds cheesy but it's just how it makes me feel.

I'm usually not perplexed with girls since for some reason they like to always be near me, but she's different. She's shy so I have to chase her. I love it. I love everything about Dena.

"Here you go guys," Harry says coming in with a pizza box. He sets it down on the table and we all dig in. I take three slices while everyone takes one politely. Hey I can't help it if I have an appetite!

"So what are you going to do Harry?" I ask continuing our conversation. Once I ask, he looks worried.

"I don't know. Whenever I'm around her I get so nervous and shy. Then, the wrong thing just comes out. Niall I don't know what to do! She's just different from the other girls." When he finishes talking I can see tears in his eyes. I walk over to him and give him a big brotherly hug.

"Thanks mate," he whispers.

"No problem," I say walking back to my seat.

"Look if you ever need any advice just come to me, I am quite the expert," I say winking while pretending to adjust a fake bow tie.

Harry chuckles and we keep eating our pizza until I remember something.

"Hey Harry!" I say trying to get his attention.

"What?" He asks looking at me questioningly.

"Are you going to go to tonight's party? Natalie is gonna go."

Natalie's POV

"A party on a Thursday? Sounds strange..." I say really feeling kind of uneasy about it. Last time I went to a party my drink got spiked. It sucked.

"Come on Naty!" Dena says in a girly voice. I laugh knowing she's mimicking my sister.

"Ok, I'll go. But you'll have to care of me if I get drunk!" I said ending it with a smirk.

"Are you going with anyone Dena? Hmmm?" I say looking at her as she blushes.

"Yeah..." Oh my God. Dena is getting shy about her date. He must be really dreamy then.

"Whatever, I'll just test him later," I say with a smirk. I look up at Dena's strawberry face. Yeah she blushes like crazy so Peter and I call her strawberry when she blushes.

"Ok," she says looking down. She is really excited I can feel it.

"Look I gotta go change and take care of this mess," I say directing it at my face.

I walk to my room. Ugh, it's so messy. Clothes are everywhere and the bed isn't made. All of my books or beauty supplies are scattered around the floor and top of cabinets. I ignore it like usual as I look for something to wear. I've never been to an actual party before so I just put on the usual.

It's a high waisted black skirt, a white cropped floral sweatshirt, a pair of converse, and I put my hair in a messy fishtail braid. As for my makeup I put on my BB foundation that stays on for a long time. I get my Mac powders out and start contouring my face. I work on my eyelashes and with my eyeliner I do a wing on each side. At the end of it all I put on my classic red lipstick and use it as blush. It works, I swear!

I get out and Dena frowns. She hates it when I wear makeup because she says we girls shouldn't be insecure and all that. Makeup makes me confident about myself and I love the fact that I can just erase my flaws.

"Hey, Dena. Take a picture of me please?" I ask handing her my phone.

"Sure" she replies taking my phone. I can see she's taking a selfie because she loves doing silly faces in pictures. When she's done I see her flip the camera and focus on me.

I pose and Dena hands me my phone. I'm gonna post it on Instagram! As I edit it on my phone I hear three knocks. I look at Dena and she starts having her strawberry.

"Dena calm down, I'll get it okay?" I say with a reassuring look as I walk over to give her a hug.

"Okay just wait I need to calm down" she says biting her fingers.

I wait a few seconds with her until I see her face going back to normal. I walk to the door and I see....

*sigh*

Niall. I mean Niall from Harry's little squad. The same Niall that I saw beating up Marcel.