19: Live While We're Young

We have now moved from Up All Night to Take Me Home so yay!
A lot has happened but I'm glad we're still being a strong fandom.
I'm not afraid of showing who I am anymore.
I'm grunge and proud.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PETER'S POV

Of course Dena tells me to check on Natalie for her. Don't get me wrong, I don't trust Zayn for a second so that's just just another reason why I'm going to see what's happening between them.

I think I can trust Niall though. He's chill and he warned Dena about Zayn. I'll give him permission to say nigga later.

To be honest this is one hella of a big school, like damn. Walking through the hallways seems like an unending path to nothing which is usually the reason why I don't want to go to classes, ever. They're so boring anyway but I have every class with the squad so it's cool.

Oh my God where the fuck is this bitch. I'm getting really impatient and all I want to do is go and smack Zayn. He better not be doing SHIT!

I hear loud footsteps getting closer to me quickly. Ugh of course the white, dumbass guys had to end their little practice. I'll try to act chill, pretending they aren't even there.

The white asses run past me, keeping their distance. I don't know why but it seems like they are afraid of me or some shit. I mean, they should be but like I didn't do shit to them.

I walk around for a few minutes, going from locker to locker. This is getting really annoying. Like where the fuck could she...HOLY SHIT.

Out of the corner of my eye I see the wavy hair Natalie always tries to do. I stop to see if it's really her.

Fuck, it is her! Oh my God who the fuck is she hugging. I get angry knowing it's Zayn. He's bad and probably just using her, for her "popularity." He would do that.

I walk into a hallway to avoid them catching me. HOLY FUCK MAN. What am I supposed to do now? Shit they're walking in my direction. I have to go tell Dena what I just saw...

Dena's POV:

"Niallllllll I'm tired." I said as Niall sloppily plants kisses all over my face. How did a pillow fight on my little bed lead to this?

"Awww really?" He whispers as he goes down my neck causing little shivers to go down my back. His blonde hair tickling my face and left ear. He gets closer to me and continues kissing my neck. I tilt my head to let him have more access. I bite my lip to stop a moan from coming out.

"Niall..." I start to say but couldn't make out the sentence.

As he goes from kiss to kiss he finds my sweet spot and and starts sucking on it getting a moan out of me. I can feel his smirk as he sucks harder.

When I think he can't get any closer to me his starts leaning on me, causing me to fall on my bed with him on top of me. His knees, spread wide, and at each side.

I giggle at our clumsiness and he chuckles. His smile seems to fade a little as he stares at me. His hand goes up to my face caressing it. I lay there not knowing what to do.

"You're so beautiful, Dena." He says before giving me a small smile with a weird look in his eyes. Lust.

He then crashes his lips with mine hungrily. This kiss has to be the best of all. It's passionate and gentle at the same time. I can already feel a warmth in my heart caused by the one person who can make me feel like this.

Our lips fit perfectly together as we move together in rhythem. I get impatient and start speeding up. He catches up with his tongue tongue on my lips asking for entrance. I grant it to him.

Our tongues crash against each other as we fight playfully. I didn't know where to put my hands so they found themselves going up to his hair. I tug at it and I get rewarded with his deep moan.

Suddenly I can feel his hands going up my shirt and I jolt at his touch causing him to laugh quietly. My cheeks get warm and I can already tell that I look like a strawberry.

Niall goes back to what we were doing and bites my lip. He stops, looks at me for permission with his hands on my black My Chemical Romance shirt. I nod and get up to take off my shirt, revealing my bra. I notice him sneaking a glance before he leans down on me again.

This time, his hips start pounding on mine and his skinny jeans aren't hiding anything.

Before he can remove his shirt, his phone goes off. Niall looks at me with an apologetic look before ignoring the call and kissing me again to make it up. He's such a good kisser so I just shrug it off. He takes his shirt off quickly revealing his toned upper body.

I bite my lip to keep my jaw from dropping. SHIT he caught me staring.

"Like what you see." Says a goofy Niall. His hands go up to his face to pose for me. I can't help but laugh and to keep staring.

Suddenly MY phone goes off and I know somebody texted me. I reach down to the floor to pick it up.

Peter My Nigga: Dena. Code Red.

HOLY FUCK. Code Red is only supposed to be for emergencies! I gotta get to Peter. Stress finds its way to my mind and my heart races.

"Fuck fuck fuck. Niall code red CODE RED." I say as Niall reaches for our shirts. Anxiety gets inside my body and takes control of my emotions. I stand not knowing what to do with my eyes wide and glistening with tears.

"FUCK!" He yells obviously stressed out too.

"Come on!" I say as I rush my shirt on. He sprints out of our room taking his phone with him.

Oh God Peter what I hope you're okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I always wanted to change my Instagram and let out my emotions there but I didn't want people thinking I'm depressed or something. I finally changed it and I love it. MY FOLLOWERS ARE STILL ACTIVE!

Anyway, chapters are going to be a little different for the people who can notice the small difference. You'll get it if you get it.

Please stay a strong fandom.
We can do this.