2: Gotta Be You

Those misty,sparkly green eyes that were staring into mine, sent chills down my spine. My eyes trailed down to the familiar face. This person is a brunette with really curly hair. The curly hair is perfect with every inch. Every hair pushed back messily. This person had a chiseled jaw line which made the view even more amazing. Plump lips with a bit of color to them... I can also see dimples forming. I looked at who this person was.

Oh my God. Harry. Harry Styles was staring at me. I instantly wanted a mirror. Was there something in my teeth? Oh I hoped he wasn't making fun of me. I mean if he does I'll be a nobody.

He is Harry Styles. The most popular, hottest, smartest, and richest person on campus. Yet, he is also the rudest. I've seen him push your so called "nerd" to the ground and well...do horrendous things to them when those bullies think no one is around. But I couldn't deny the fact that he is very attractive.

I somehow knew we could never really date. I can't see him having a serious relationship. I always hear that he brings some desperate girl to his room every night. I honestly don't want to think anything bad about him but we all know what they do there...

I was interrupted by my thoughts when I saw a bit of movement. Was he biting his lip? What did that even mean? My inner confused thoughts must have been visible on my face because he let out a small chuckle and turned to face one of his friends. Ugh boys are so confusing.

I looked back at my own friends and Dena was looking at me as if she was waiting for a reply.

"I'm sorry, what did u say Denaynay?" Yes I call her denaynay. She calls me naty and I call Peter, Orangutan or Petaytay. He just calls me Nat. He's lucky he's my friend or I would be calling him basic!

"Peter and I wanted to see if you wanted to go to the mall with us?"

"Of course! What time? Which mall?"

"12:00 on Friday and the one near Starbucks duhhh," Peter replied instantly. Of course! Peter always loves to go to Starbucks! We would pick out clothes for him and he would do the same for us. No wonder we were voted best dressed every year. Hey, at least that's something more to be happy about! I am still surprised every year since we weren't really "cool."

Don't think that we are ditching classes though! We all have a free period so we go to the mall for the time that we have and go back to school with our Starbucks drinks and and well just everything cool that we have. I don't even know why we try to act cool anymore!

"I'll be there! We can talk up all the gossip we have," I said smiling widely.

"Mhm...and I got updates on Stephanie" Yes, Stephanie. The lesbian that "stole his heart." He claims that she likes him back but we all know he's just trying to make her straight. Peter...so determined in useless things.

"Ok, I want to see if she actually gave you her number," Dena said sarcastically.

"Dena! Don't ruin my wittle Peter's dream," I said with a pout. That's it, we couldn't take it anymore. We laughed our hearts out until the bell rang and we could finally go home.

"I'll text u guys later, bye," I said hugging Dena then Peter.

"Bye," they both said at the same time. Laughing at themselves loudly.

I grinned and went to the parking lot to go home. But that whole time I couldn't stop thinking about Harry.