6: I Wish

OH MY GOD. THE BOY IS STILL THERE.

I run as fast as I could to the boy on the ground. He just lies there, tears running down his face. I examine what the boys did to him.

Wow. The freshman's glasses were completely broken, his eyes were swollen as well as his lips, his cheeks were purple because of the bruises, his hair was messed up, and there was a little cut on his left cheek which I assumed was because of the knife.

"Um hello?" I said trying not to scare him.

He opened his eyes slowly. He had sad looking, green eyes.

"Help me...PLEASE!" He asked, more tears coming out of his face.

"Okay, okay. Can you get up?" I asked looking at his legs.

"NO I CAN'T! JUST PLEASE HELP ME!" He yelled, now he was bawling.

"Shhhhh. Look at me." I said trying to calm him down.

His scared eyes looked into mine. I waited until he calmed down just a bit.

"It's going to be okay. Here let me help you get up," I said.

I reached for his arms so I can support him. As he tried to get up, I noticed that he wasn't able to move his right leg.

"Just hold on to me," I instructed, as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. We began walking inside the school, to the nurse.

Ugh, I'm too weak for this. I knew I couldn't be able to support him for long. Who can help me? PETER!

"Hold on, I need to call someone to help us out" I said to the boy.

He let out a quick and weak "ok" as he leaned against the school wall.

I looked down at my phone and dialed Peter's number.

"Ayeeee what's up?" Peter answered after the first ring.

"Wow you are quick! Um Peter can you get outside of the building? I need you to help me with something..." I said hoping he was near.

"Yah sure! I'll be there in five! Bye Nat!" He said. THANK GOD PETER IS HERE.

"Bye Petaytay!" I said as I hanged up.

We waited there for a couple of minutes and I soon saw my tall friend.

"Ayeee" he said greeting me. His eyes soon went from me, to the damaged freshman.

"Nat, what happened?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later, but right now can you please carry him to the nurse? I'm too weak for this!" I asked as I see him smirking.

"Yeah, sure" he said while shaking his head. My gosh Peter is so strong. He took hold of the crippled boy and slung him across his shoulder no problem.

We walked to the nurse and she was shocked to see who Peter was carrying.

The nurse's room was quite small. In the middle, the nurse had a little desk with pictures of random people. It had two hospital beds and a little seat if we were waiting. The room was also painted a plain white.

"What happened?" She asked frightened standing up from her seat.

"He got beat up by a bunch of bullies but he needs help" I explained.

"Okay just lay him there," she said pointing at the closest bed. Peter obeyed and laid him there.

"Okay Nat you owe me one!" He said pointing at me.

"Yeah, yeah but thanks a lot Peter!" I said giving him a big hug.

"Your welcome," he said pulling away to leave. Once he left, the nurse started helping the freshman.

He opened his eyes to look at me. His lips formed a "thank you."

I walked closer to him and knelt down right next to his face.

"Your welcome," I said giving him a small smile.

I stood up to leave but I turned around when he said...

"My name is Marcel, by the way." He stated.

"Okay! Goodbye Marcel." I said waving at him.

"Goodbye Natalie." he mumbled.

He already knew me? Oh yeah, wasn't he from my math class? It's weird I haven't noticed him before!

My thoughts were interrupted as I see I confused Dena running towards me from the hallway.

"What happened?" She asked looking really worried.

"I'll tell you while we're walking to our dorm room" I replied but also giving her the PSF I bought her.

She took it and mumbled "thank you" quietly as she listened. We walked quietly around the maze of hallways.

"Okay so it started when I went to Starbucks..." So I told her the whole story and she gets really annoyed when I talk about the rude girls at Starbucks. But her eyes go wide when I tell her about Harry.

"Woah! So what are you going to do about him? Do you still like him?" She asked quietly while stopping in front of our dorm to search of the keys.

"Heck yeah I still like him but I just don't know what to do. My mind is going insane!"

We go inside our room and I put the box with all my stuff in my new closet.

"Hey you know what will take your mind off everything?" She says

"What?"

"A party," Dena says with a smirk.

Expectationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें