How to take care of a psychotic? Let the teacher show.

No one's pov:

Today they-

Carl: GLURGH!

What? Oh yeah! Today it's the date's day, yeah one day after the attack.....Nope, the sound was nothing wrong, i swear.

Yn: Don't move, you're making this harder.

Carl: How can i not move when you took my jacket away like i wasn't using it?

Yn: Don't know, are you going to get out of the floor now?

Carl: Yeah...

He fell on the ground when Yn took the jacket away.
Now you may be asking, what's happening? Welp, let's go back to the beginning of the day.

Kyosei: Heeeey~ Yn~ Can we-

Carl: YN!!!!!! HELP!

Yn&Kyosei: ?!

They were in their house.

Yn: Wha- How did you got here?

Carl: The walkie-talkie, it have a finder.

Yn: Wow! Really? Cool!

Carl: Yeah right? It's becau- WAIT! THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS GONNA ASK!

Yn: ?

Carl: It's....

Kyosei: ....

Kyosei was only glaring, she was angry for being set aside, welp, they were talking and she was only thinking what could he be asking him.

Kyosei: ( What.In the blue hell.Does that asshole.Wants? Doesn't having his whore of a girlfriend kidnapping my lover enough for a day? Dammit! And why am i left here on the corner? A fucking....bloody.....

Kyo?

Shitty.....Freaking....

Kyo???

Dammit....Heck-

KYO!

Kyosei: WHAT?!

Yn: !

Kyosei: Eh?!

Yn: ....

Kyosei: Y-Yn wh-what's happeni-

Yn: .....I'm going to Carl's house to help him, don't wait for me.

Kyosei: Wa-Wait Yn! Why are y-

Yn: WHAT? SO YOU CAN SCREAM AT ME AGAIN AND AGAIN?

She was shaking in fear.

Yn: Let's go.

He walked out of the house.

Carl: Uhmm.... Bye Kyosei?

Kyosei: .....Bye....

The two walked out of the house, they were going to his Carl's home, the reason is going to be explained right now.

Carl: Why are you always like that with Kyosei?

Yn: The reason is simple, you know about the psychotic girls?

Carl: Yeah? What about it?

Yn: It's simple, She wants your love and devotion, so if you let yourself be taken by her she will start to get more and more terrible to control, like example, if you look at her only and say " I love you" alot, she will start to get jealous when you talk with any person, be woman or man, if you don't say it alot, she will do anything to get your attention and will not even care about the people surrounding her.