Knowing yourself

Y\N POV:

Hello, my name is Yn Ln, i'm writing this in my house in my desk at 1:07pm in a monday, the time and year is xx\xxxx.

I'm writing in this diary to talk abou-

'THUMP!!!!'

..... Well, i guess my peace just came to an end.

'Thump' 'Thump'

No one's pov:

The sounds are coming from afar, it's kinda indistinguishable, hard to know if it's from the bathroom or the main room.

'Thump!' 'Thump!' 'Thump!' 'Thump!' 'Thump!'

Yn: ( I better speak now or the house will go down for sure. )  I'm here!

'Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump!!!!'
It was fast...

Then.

'BAAAAAAAAAAAANG'

????: WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE HERE?!

Yn: Why?

????: WHAT IF YOU TRIED TO ESCAPE?! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FEAR I HAVE IN LOSING YOU!

Yn: Oh! So you are calling me a cheater? Someone that despises you?! Huh?! Is that what you think?!

????: N-No! It's not like that! It's jus-

Yn: Kyosei, do you want to marry me in the future?

Kyosei: YES! It would be a dream!

Yn: Then you better know that if you continue like that i might choose something else, i prefer death to live by the side of someone like you, well, at least the you now.

He turned back to look at the diary.

Kyosei: N-No ple-

Yn: WHY SHOULD I NOT?! If you just don't trust me IT'S ONLY A SIGN I SHOULD DO IT!

Kyosei: It's just-

Yn: Stop it, i don't wanna hear another word, go to the living room, the couch is yours for the night.

She was now facing the floor with sadness.

Kyosei: O-Ok... S-Sorry for...

Her last words went out as a mumble whisper, kinda hard to understand.

Yn: 'Phew' ( guilt and fear of losing me, always works )

Yn pov:

You may think that i'm acting like a douchebag, but believe me when i say she's too obsessed, she killed some people before, threatened me to maintain myself shut and stop talking with anyone,hell, even MY parents! I know that escaping from her is impossible, so i just go along with it, and it's actually pretty easy! She haves the fear of losing me or that i kill myself since.... then..... but now i do this and she do what i say, ah! I forgot to tell you or anyone that is reading this who is "she".

Her name is Kyosei, and yes it's a SHE, she is a tomboy, you know the girl that dress and acts like a guy but it's a girl, she was the new student from our school, well, this is the beginning of our relationship, it started one week ago, i know nothing of her and she probably know many things about me, i say probably because i don't talk much about myself and i have some paranoia about what surrounds me, i don't dislike her, i'm not gonna lie, she sometimes does acts well and mature, but i try to make her more "civilized" and less "If you look at anyone i will kill them and torture you".

I think is better if i go check up on her.

No one's pov:

He walked out of the room and was walking to the fence of the second floor, seeing her on the couch, sitting and looking down, she looked like a child that was sad because their parent's scold.