Death.

No one's pov: 
After what happened at the bay, they got back in the Bar, some of them still not believing Yn would do that with a person, Chris was just shocked, but he wasn't showing much of it, Victoria was the one really scared, Oliver was making sure to calm her down, like i said, they were not believing, Kyosei was a confusing situation, she was showing some indifference to what he did, like it was nothing, but, she was smiling? The reason? Simple, she now knows what Yn is.

A Devil, the one that makes her fall so hard for.

Mikhael: Now what?

Donovan: What?

Mikhael: What do we do? We know Yn is somewhere, but we don't have a clue where is it, and by the look, he might kill us if-

'GLARE!'

Kyosei was glaring at him.

Mikhael: If-If.......

The rest of the day was them thinking about a plan, to how they will get him back and attack Amorim, then....

'JING!' 'JING!'

Igor: ......

Kyosei: ......

Donovan: .......

Oliver: ......

Igor: H-Hi.

Kyosei: Easy to fall? Dumbass....

She got closer to him, both staring at each other, then.

'Pat'

Kyosei: Welcome back.

She patted his shoulder.

'Pat'

Donovan: Welcome back.

'GRIP!'

Igor: Stop.

Mikhael: 'Smile'

They surrounded the table to make the plans, Oliver putted the map, Victoria showed them where groups of 10 heavies and 20 to 30 slims should be, they were:

In the back.
In the sides.
Bring ladders and be in the walls outside.

The most important is having a big group in the front, since the sides and back were going to assist them in the invasion, the walls were going to shot the people who try to attack them.

Mikhael: Hm, yeah! That's a great plan, good one V.

Victoria: Thanks!

Oliver: ......

Yep, he's jealous.

Chris: But i know that's not the fullest, right? 'Smirk'

Victoria: Yes, Mr. Stapleton, make our weapons please. 'Bow'

Chris: Don't worry, i will work on it.

Now, Kagitabashi WAS getting jealous.

Kyosei: ........ ?

She looked to the door and saw a box?

Kyosei: What's that?

One of the soldiers there checked and

Delinquent: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

He fell on the ground when he saw what was inside.

Donovan: ?....

Donovan went to check and.

Donovan: !? 'Tremble'

He grabbed the thing, it was a photo.

Mikhael: What's the matter Donovan?

Donovan: 'Shaking' H-Here

Showing what was in the photo.....

It was a body, looking more at it's features......

Kyosei: ......

'Drip'

Kyosei was crying.

It's Yn, his head was open, he had bullet wounds on his back and legs, his head was so destroyied you almost couldn't understand it's him.

Kyosei: It's a lie..... I know it's a lie....... 

She was trembling, her eyes overflowing with tears, now the others were more shocked and disguted than ever, Kagitabashi had to cover Chris's eyes, Oliver did the same for Victoria, Donovan and Mikhael were mouth gaped, Igor was incredulous to what was happening, and Kyosei?

Kyosei: .........

She couldn't speak, she couldn't hear, her world just......

Broke.

Kyosei: ( My love..... My one and only love...... )

Kyosei walked to a place in the bar.

Delinquent: 'Huming' Hm? Hey boss, what's u-

'GRAB!' 'PUSH!'

She pushed him away from her way, in the wall had a mirror.

Kyosei: ........

Kyosei: KONO BAKA! KARE WA SHINIMASHITA! SOSHITE, SORE WA DARE NO SEIDESU KA?

Kyosei: 'Gasp'

Kyosei: NANI? ANATA WA OSORETE IMASU KA? KARE GA SHINIKAKETE IRU TOKI, KARE WA SONOYŌNI KANJITA TO OMOIMASEN KA? KONO BAKA!

Kyosei: K-Krck.....

She was looking down.

Kyosei: Let me talk in a way you can understand, LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING! LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU WHORE!

When she looked to the mirror, she saw Yn, he was bloody, with a sad expression.

Kyosei: Y-YN!

Yn: I thought you said you loved me, but you left me to die, well, at least you did one promise, until death do us apart....

He was walking away

Kyosei: W-WAIT! YN!

He disappeared.

Kyosei: K-KRCK, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!''POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!''POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!' " Boss !!!" 'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!''POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!''POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!''POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!' " BOSS! " 'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!''POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!''POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!''POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!''POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!' " BOSS STOP! " 'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!''POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!''POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!'

'GRAB!'

Donovan stopped Kyosei, she was headbutting the wall now, the mirror was broken.

Kyosei: GYAAAAAAAARGH!!! 'SOB!' GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! 'SOB!' 'SOB!' 'GASP' 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Donovan: HELP!

Oliver and Kagitabashi were trying to stop Kyosei's outburst, she was crying very loud, after what happened, Kyosei didn't stopped screaming and crying, her despair was noticeable from very very afar.