Canis Canem Edit.

No one's pov:

The fight between Kagitabashi and Giovanni was intense.

'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!'

He did a right roundhouse kick on her and made Kagitabashi hit the wall.

Kagitabashi: Krck ?!

'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!' 'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!'

He did a left hook and a right body blow on her, Kagitabashi was trying to win against him, but he's a lot faster and a good fighter.

'PUSH!' 'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!'

Giovanni pushed Kagitabashi back and did a right spinning kick on her.

Meanwhile.

'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!' 'GRAB!' 'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!'

Kyosei striked Aaron with a straight punch on him but Aaron grabbed her and headbutted her, she was pushed to a fence, when Aaron tried to get closer to her.

'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!'

She did a right front kick on him and pushed him back

'GRAB' 'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!' 'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!' 'GRIP!'

And grabbed his collar and did two right punches on him, one in his guts and one in his face, but Aaron grabbed her and

'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!' 'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!' 'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!'

He headbutted her and hitted Kyosei two times in the face with right hooks, but

'PARRY!'

She parryied his next right hook and

'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!'

Hitted him with a right high roundhouse kick.

  Now, with Oliver

'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!'

Oliver: 'SPIT!'

Cesar: 'SPIT!'

They punched each other's face.

Oliver: 'Pant' 'Pant'

Cesar: 'Pant' 'Pant' Grrrrr!

'GRAB' 'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!' 'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!' 'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!' 'GRIP!'

He wrapped Oliver's head in a face lock and started punching him, but  then Oliver grabbed his pants and  collar, lifted him in the air and did a