Birth....

No one's pov:

'Sip'

Yn was drinking in his office, waiting around, you may be asking why?

Yn: 3.... 2.... 1.... 'Pointing at the door'

NobodySoldier: SIR! YOUR WIFE'S WATER BAG HAS BEEN BROKEN!

Yn: First of all, calm down boy, second, i already had planned everything

'Tap'

He pressed a button on his desk, there was the sound of a car appearing in the front door, it had many equipments to take care of her while she's on it.

NobodySoldier: E-Eh?!

Yn: I also asked for the path to the hospital nearby be blocked and the only people that could pass was us, so, anything more to ask?

NobodySoldier: Uhm-

Yn: Good...

Yn went outside, Kyosei was already being helped to enter inside the car before Yn walked out of the office, he sat by her side and was holding her hand, it was nothing too problematic or stressing, the only thing though was that Kyosei was shaking in fear, obviously, she never learned about these types of things with no one, the only way she learned about pregnancy was on school, so she has no clue of what to do.

'Pat' 'Pat'

Kyosei: ?

Yn: In fear?

Kyosei: 'Gulp' 'Nod'

Yn: Don't worry, there's nothing to have fear, we have the path open for us, you are on a comfortable bed and the equipment's going to maintain it that way, and besides, a birth's not like in the movies okay?

Kyosei: 'Nod'

What he means by that is, Birth's are not that intense like in the movies, it's not like that unless it haves a reason for it to be, for example.

Nurse: She's the one?

Yn: Yes, she's my wife, you will take her to the room?

Nurse: Correct, sir? Why are you so calm? I thought parents here would be scared.

Yn: Oh, me? No no, i'm pretty okay with this, let's just focus on calming my wife okay? She's scared, Kyo naturally didn't had any type of learning in this type of thing.

Nurse: Hmmm, okay, follow me please.

Other staffs were taking Kyosei and Yn to the birth room, Yn sat by her side and was holding her hand, that's the only way Kyosei get calmer, this situation was stressing, so Yn was hugging her head and giving little kisses on her head.

Nurse: Okay then Mrs. Ln, I want you to follow my instructions okay?

Kyosei: 'Nod'

Nurse: You will have to breathe in and out everytime you push the baby okay?

Kyosei: 'Nod'

Yn: It's like in the exercises okay Kyo?

Kyosei: Oh! I got it.

She was trying her maximun, Kyosei may not have the greatest knowledge in this type of thing, but at least she knows how to breathe...... Unless the automatic mode doesn't turn off.

Nurse: Push it

Kyosei: GRRRR!!!!

Nurse: Breathe in okay?

Kyosei: 'Breathe in calmly' 'Sweat' Grrrrrr!!!

The nurse was instructing her, meanwhile Yn was holding her hand so Kyosei doesn't hurt herself or get's nervous.