New school, it will be hard for the new mad dog.

No one's pov:

So today is the day, after all the time discussing with her father, kyosei finally did it, Yn, like always, is just not giving a damn about what is happening.

Kyosei: (This will be hard, these bitches! if they look at him i swear!...)

Yn: (Did i forget lunch?)

While Yn was checking his bag, Kyosei was cursing while mumbling and whispering and shaking.

They walked to the classroom they were putted in, welp, they would be putted in different ones but....'ahem' a little persuasion happened.

Yn: Sorry for being late.

Mr.Teacher: Ah! there you two are!

they walked to the blackboard front.

Mr.Kawasaki: I'm Hideki Kawasaki, you two must be the two new students, your names are?

Yn: I'm Yn Ln, nice to meet you.

Kyosei: Kyosei Taiyokuro.

Kyosei didn't changed her serious face, she didn't liked coming back to school.

Mr.Kawasaki: So class, we have two new students, be welcoming and patient with them okay?

Class: Yes sir.

Mr.Kawasaki: Welp, they said that you two can't go away from each other, all i ask is no conversation in my class, you two can go to the back.

Yn: Thank you sir.

Kyosei, again, didn't even looked at the teacher, she was only waiting to walk with Yn to their chairs and simply stay there.

While they were walking

????: 'Phee-Pheeeew!'

Yn heard the sound of a flirty whistle, Kyosei looked at it while Yn just ignored.

Delinquent girl: Look what we have here~ a hot guy and a big boy~

Remember Kyosei is a tomboy? she makes everyone confuse about her gender to the point you can missunderstand if it's a he or a she.

Kyosei: (Little bitch!, ifyouevendaretouchhimiwillslaughteryouandmakeyourparentseatitliketwodogswhilefuckingeachotherandwhenyourmothergivebirthyourfatherwillhavetoeatit!!!

Yn: 'Chuckling' (I'm in serious danger!)

The two were now on their seat.

Yn: ( What is she thinking?)

He grabbed her shoulder

Yn: Kyo?

No response

Yn: Kyo?

Again

Yn: Welp, suit yoursel-

He looked to the delinquet girl, she was using her middle finger as a dick and was sucking on it, it was not that impressive, for Yn at least.

Yn: (Is she trying to act like a baby?)

Kyosei when saw that was brething heavier and heavier, sometime Yn thought flames would get out of her nose sometimes.

Yn: (Okay, i better solve this, she might cut her throat in the middle of the class)

He raised his hand.

Yn: Sorry Mr.Kawasaki, My friend and I need to go to the bathroom.

Mr.Kawasaki: Do you can hold it?