How ( The mess ) Begun

Yn's pov:

Hmm?
I feel something strange

'Scratch'

Let's see on the mirror..... Ah! as i didn't knew

Yn: Where is she?

I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast, it's usually just a sandwich with orange juice.

Until i felt....

'Wrap'

Arms wrapping on my waist.

????: Where is my good morning kiss~

By the voice, it's obviously

Yn: No.

Kyosei: And can i know why?~

Yn: Because....

Yn pointed to his neck

Yn: You left a mark on me.

Kyosei: Come on! It's just to show the whole world you are m-

Yn: No cuddles for you today.

Kyosei: Eh!?

I just continued preparing the breakfast

Kyosei: Come on darling! Let's not be too h-

Yn: If you continue it will be no goodbye kiss today too.

She knows me enough to not try my patience, if she tries her luck i might not even look at her today, the first time that all this happened was a real mess, and she doesn't want to try and see what my determination is capable off.

Yn: Go to your sit and wait for me, understood?

She went to her chair, she knows i don't want to hear any more complaints.
She was staring at me all the time.

Yn: ( She always does that, i remember how it all begin )

(Flashback)

I was just thinking of what i would do after school, i simply thought that i would be just in my house, eating, playing something or just in my computer.

But...

Mr.Smith: Class! Today we will have a new exchanged student, he transferred here from Komae on Japan.

The student appeared.

????: Greetings.

It was a guy, or that's what i thought.

Kyosei: I'm Kyosei Taiyokuro, it's nice to meet you all and i hope we can get along well.

He did a reverence.

Mr.Smith: Mr.Kuro, you can sit behind Mr.Ln, Ln, would you kindly raise your hand so that he can see who you are?

I just raised a hand and continued reading the book i brought.

He walked to the seat behind me and sat quietly.

The class was pretty normal until.

Catherine: Wow! You really are from Japan?!

That's Catherine Jones, we call her cat for short because she haves a cat like grin.

George: Yeah, that's pretty cool, how was your home back there?

That's George, if i remember well he called himself a nerd or something? I remember it's some Japanese term or something.

After these two, all the people from the class surrounded the new boy and started to ask him questions, he had a calm and gentle smile for them and was answering what he could.