Mad Dogs Of The End.

No one's pov:

In Amorim high, the Moretti's army is guarding the main path to the school, the main line of the strongest fighters are going to invade Kilia, they have any types of material weapons, but nothing had happened yet.

Marcelo: Anything happened yet?.

Delinquent: No lieutenant, nothing happened yet.

Marcelo: Hmm........ Huh?

A group of Kilia delinquent appeared, they were lead by Igor, all of them had their uniforms with a symbol on it's back

Everyone of them had a sickle or a hammer, Igor had both.

Marcelo: What do you people want?

Igor: THE HEAD FROM ALL OF YOU BASTARDS!

Delinquents: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

They charged at them.

Marcelo: ATTACCO!!!

Delinquents: ATTACCOOOOOOO!!!!

Both groups charged at each other

'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!'

One of them hammered the others head, the fight was brutal, one of them broke a pipe on other person's ribs.
Some of them made a trio to smash their weapons against one of them that fell on the ground.
One of them was being cornered on the ground.

'GRAB!'

Delinquent: DIE!

'SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!'

Delinquent: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

He was hitted with a taser in his chest, the delinquents from Kilia had hidden weapons.

'SCHKNIT!'

Delinquent2: NGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!

One of them used a sickle to cut a delinquent's leg, they were trying to kill each other, there was no combat there, it was DO or DIE!

Marcelo: !?

'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!'
'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!'

Igor tried a full swing with his sickle against Marcelo but he dodged, Igor, wanting to hit him, did a spinning kick that hitted his guts.

Marcelo: Grrrr!

Igor: What's the problem? Can't fight?

Marcelo: GrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'  'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' 'FWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'