A conversation.

Yn's pov:

Yn: Heh, i don't come here and it stills the same way i like.

Yn: 'Breathe in' 'Breath out~'

The place smells like lavender, the light, stills the perfect way, not too bright, not too dark, now, the place is....

Yn: ....... There.

I walked inside one of the giant doors, it leads to a straight corridor, the walls are very distant, no discomfort.
The door was not like the new ones, it was an old model, made entirely of wood and only the knob being made of metal.

'Creeeeaaak'

The feeling of warmness enveloped me, and the darkness was only lighted by a fireplace.

Yn: Am i late?

'Yn': No.....

The table was full of Me.

 'Yn': Sit please

I sat in the other side of the table, by my side there was Hate and sadness, on the other, the twins, Chaos and Carnage, by Sadness side, there was joy and disgust, by Carnage side, there was the triplets, Fright, anxiety and panic, and i the other side of the table, was knowledge.

'Yn': Sorry for asking you to climb all those stairs, but it's for the best.

Yn: Understandable.

Yn: Who are those people from Amorim Yn? Do you have any problems with them?

Yn: No no, they aren't my friends, but at the same time, they are not my enemies.

"Yn": Strange, i thought you had some.

Yn: I have some, but you know how we are.

"Yn": Yes, do you like them?

Yn: Depends.

'Yn': Enough please, Yn, stop asking Yn questions that are useless for now.

"Yn": I'm sorry.

Yn: So what do you want to ask?

'Yn': Why are you taking those medicines?

Yn: Hm?

'Yn' They hurt, not only us but you too, why do you use them? I know your relationship with Kyosei isn't good, but you don't need them.

Yn: Heh, would you ask for a drug addict to stop and hope he would stop at the same time?

'Yn': ....... 'Sigh' You got me, but can you stop? These drugs are making your mind crumble, don't you see?

Yn: Of course i see.

'Yn': Then why?

Yn: ..........'Smile' Heh, I'm like a pyromaniac, i love seeing buldings burn, i wonder how many matches i will need to set here on fire.

"Yn": Stop, you know is not good to joke about serious things.

Yn: And who's going to stop me? There's no police or other person stopping my mind, why should i?

"Yn": Hm, Yn, please, don't do that.

'Yn' You know we don't want to force you, and we can't, but please, don't do that, we are begging you.

Yn: I know that what you saw is scary, but wouldn't be better to see everything ending? No problems, no disgrace or something we dislike?

'Yn': But if you want that, wouldn't be better using the faster way?

Yn: Did you saw anything i could use? And besides, i'm with you guys ever since i was born, why would i hurt you all so fast without talking?

'Yn': Heh, something that would come from us.

Yn: 'Smile'

Yn: Now, what you will do with that boy Aaron and that girl Kyosei? They are always on your back, wanting this and that, what you will do?

Yn: I don't know about them, but i some times think " What they will do? " Unfortunately, i will not be able to see......

"Yn": I don't like that way of thinking.

Yn: Me too, but you know i'm not going to change my mind unless something big happens.

Yn: Like always, we stop the worst?

Yn: Maybe yes, maybe no.

Yn: What are you going to do with the others?

Yn: Hm? Oh! Them, i don't know, they have their lifes, i don't have to put my nose in where i don't belong.

'Yn': Then why are you making so much effort if you don't want to continue.

Yn: Maybe, just maybe, i will be convinced, but if i don't, you know what to do, right?

'Yn': 'Smile' Right, now....

Everyone stood up.

Everyone: We will assist you, as we can.

Yn: Thank you, now.....

'TICK!' 'TACK!' 'TICK!' 'TACK!'

Yn: Already? 'Sigh' See you all other time.

'Yn': Hey.

Yn: ?

'Yn': Thanks for always accepting yourself.

Yn: Heh, what can i say?

'DING!' 'DONG!' 'DING!' 'DONG!'

Yn: At the end of the day, i'm me.

Everything turned dark again.

Yn: It's time 'Close eyes'.............

'SHIIIIIIIINE!!!!'

No one's pov:

Yn woke up in bed, looking to the side

'5:45'

Yn: ........'Yaaaawn'

Today's another day, but now.

Yn: I feel lighter, today might be a good day.

He headed to the weardrobe and took the uniform, he took a bath, made some breakfast, changed into his uniform and headed to Amorim, Aaron was still asleeping, so he left a paper saying.

" I'm in school, don't worry.
Yn Ln"

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

'WRAP!'