Despair

No one's pov:

in Amorim high, Aaron is in the rooftop, looking at the school's field, his soldiers were training, ever since some of them were sent to the hospital because of Kyosei, they are not going to let the same error happen again, one thing was making Aaron lose the focus.

Aaron: 'tap' 'tap' 'tap'

He was wondering where Yn went.

Lieutenant: Father, what are we waiting for anyway?

Aaron: I heard Kilia is wanting to enter in a war, Giovanni, where's Marcelo and Cesar?

Giovanni: Marcelo is checking our turfs, Cesar is getting more weapons for us, the last fights of some of our soldiers made them break theirs.

Aaron: Hm.....

Giovanni: Uhm, Sir?

Aaron: ?

Giovanni: What's your relationship with that Yn?

Aaron: He's my desired one.

Giovanni: But, why he doesn't let you get closer to him?

Aaron: That's just his way of being, i can't change it, maybe i can make him fall for me.

Giovanni: If you want sir, we can try to make him love you, we can always use some "Persuasion."

Aaron: ......

He was getting closer and closer to him.

Giovanni: S-Sir?

'GRAB!'

He grabbed his collar.

Aaron: NEVER Threaten my love, okay Giovanni?

Giovanni: 'Nod'

Aaron: Good.

Aaron stopped holding him.

Aaron: Now, how's the situation with the soldiers?

Giovanni: They are well, they started training Judo and Kickboxing to have a basic knowledge about attacks and throws, not only that but some of them are teaching each other ground techniques.

Aaron: Good, good, now, what's Albert doing?

Giovanni: Mr. Hoffman is making some plans with Petrus, remember they are united.

Aaron: Hm, ants unite themselves to try and fight giant opponents.

Giovanni: Understood, bu-

" BOSS!!!! "

A soldier appeared.

Aaron: What do you want?

Soldier: H-H-H'Trembling'

He couldn't talk from the amount of fear he had.

Aaron: ......

Giovanni: TALK! 

'SLAP!'

Soldier: H-HERE!

He gave Giovanni a photo and ran away.

Giovanni: ....... AH!?

Aaron: Hm?

Giovanni: Aaron.

He gave the photo to him.

Aaron: ........

His eyes were wide, what was in the photo made him scared.

It's Yn, his head was open, he had bullet wounds on his back and legs, his head was so destroyied you almost couldn't understand it's him.

Aaron: It's a lie........ It's a lie.......

His tears....

'Drip'

Falling in the ground, his eyes showing pain, pain to not have stopped him when he left, anger for not helping him, and emptiness for letting him die.
He started gripping more tighter in the photo and putting his forehead on it, his hand shaking in pure anger.

Aaron: GrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHH!!!!!!!!!

'POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!'

He punched a wall and broke it.

Giovanni: B-Boss?

Aaron: Who did that?.....

Giovanni: Bos-

Aaron: WHO!? WHO DID THAT!?

Giovanni: I-I DON'T KNOW!

Aaron: Find him.

Giovanni: What?

Aaron: FIND HIM!!!

Giovanni: How many do we sent?

Aaron: ....... Bring me everyone.

Giovanni: What do you mean everyone?

He breathed in and then.....

Aaron: ..................... EVERYONE!!!!

Giovanni ran outside and went to the field, everyone of them gathered in front of the building, they looked at Aaron.

Aaron: ONE! ONE PERSON DISHONORED ME! HE KILLED, A PERSON DEAR TO ME!

They gasped and were mouth gaped.

Aaron: I don't want vengeance, all i want, IS HIS HEAD, IN A SILVER PLATE!

Everyone: YES SIR!

Aaron: GO! FIND HIM! AND KILL HIM!!!

They went to the storages and took weapons, chains, bats, pipes, anything!.
Marching outside the school to try and find the murderer of Yn, the leaders went too, Aaron was fumming in anger.

Aaron: ( I swear, Yn, i swear i'm going to murder him or her, WHOEVER IT IS! )

Meanwhile, in one of the classrooms.

Valentin: ........ !?

" Hello there. "

He turned his head very fast and saw Petrus.

Valentin: What do you want?

Petrus: Nothing, nothing......Only

'GRIP!'

Valentin: GURGH!

Petrus: Your help with something.

Valentin: Krck!.....

Petrus was forming a plan for Valentin, if he couldn't have Kyosei by his side, now he's going to destroy everyone in his path....

Everyone.