The gifts

Kyosei's pov:

Dammit Dad, why did you made us go back to this shitty place?! i am outside of this school drinking some coffee waiting for my love, he is still inside there, i can see him through the window of the class..... i never said i wasn't in a tree seeing how he is.

Kyosei: ( It's close to 12:00 pm, my love will get out soon....maybe i should see what he will do...for now of course)

He was on his desk just reading a book, Yn everytime he is bored he tries to distract himself with something, i want to know what he is reading but if i do that he will notice me....what if he already did.

Kyosei: (Just one little....)

I was trying to get closer to the window, maybe going to another tree but..

Yn: 'Smile'

HE NOTICED ME!

Kyosei: (Whatdoido?!Whatdoido?!Whatdoido?!Whatdoido?!Whatdoido?!Whatdoido?!Whatdoido?!Whatdoido?!Whatdoido?!Whatdoido?!Whatdoido?!Whatdoido?!Whatdoido?!WHATDOIDO?!)

He is....sending me a kiss?

Yn: 'Cho~'

I showed him that i took it and putted in my heart..

Kyosei: 'Smile'

Until i noticed i was going to fall off the tree

Kyosei: WAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I hitted my head on the ground, it hurted but not that much.

Kyosei: Dammit...

'Riiing' 'Riiing'

Kyosei: Huh?

I took my phone out and saw 

-1 new message

-Myl0vexxx: Hey, you can go out, i take handle of the things here, just take sometime for me to prepare the gift at house?

Kyosei: .....

-Kyosei: I will think about it.

Kyosei: (I know you are faithful, THESE BITCHES ARE WHAT I'M WORRIED!)

But i did what he said and walked to an arcade to play some games, it was pretty okay i just...

Kyosei: ....

Feel lonely when Yn is not around.

Kyosei: ....Maybe we can be cuddling when i get home...

When i finished playing i walked a little and saw one place i forgot we had around the house.

Kyosei: A basketball court? Hmmm....

I picked a ball that was around there and started playing a little, i'm just trying to give Yn some time to make his gift.

Kyosei: Let's see if i still can do it....

I threw and 

'Taam'

Kyosei: Yep, Kyosei still can hit the bullseye.

I was just throwing the balls and making some dunks, nothing to trouble anyone.

"HEY!"

Right when i was getting happy.

Teen: You are good, but that's my ball!

Kyosei: And you just let it on the ground?

Teen2: Just give it back, or you want some trouble?

There was three of them, nothing to worry.