The little presents.

Yn pov: 

After the little "Incident" in the bathroom, Me and Kyosei went back to class, she was hypnotized i guess, looking like she was lost in a storm of thoughts.
We sat in silence.

Student: Damn man, what happened to him?

Yn: Who knows?

She was trying hard not to show, but did a drunk person ever convinced you that they are sober? She was looking to the window.

Delinquent girl: So, what are you going to do about it?

She was threatening the professor.

Mr.Kawasaki: Bu-But Mrs.Yamamoto please! i-i can't do that!

Yn: Hey, who is her?

Student: Yua Yamamoto, the delinquent from our school, also known as the mad dog, she is like a dynamite, short tempered and dangerous, you probably won't like to meet her.

Yn: Hmm, i think Kyo can defeat her easily.

Kyosei heard this, she couldn't hide a little smile of happiness, but...

Yua: What did you say?

she went to his desk

Yua: I think i heard you talking something, pretty boy, would you kindly repeat it?

Yn: ( Dang it, i said it out loud, oh well, might as well, see where this goes ) Sure, i think my partner over there can defeat you easily.

Yua: Pffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Come on! I heard good jokes but this? This is the best i ever heard, now cute guy, could you explain me why? Better yet! Can you give me your-

She was hit with a flying desk on her head, she flew a bit and fell on the other side of the room.

Yua: WHAT WAS THAT?!

Kyosei: Don't get close to him..

Her voice had venom, a cold killer intention behind it, nothing good will come from this.

Yua: You have some guts hot stuff

Kyosei: ....

Kyosei kept staring her, not even blinking

Yn: ( Interesting, but this can only get bad, no matter what happens next...)

Yn got on Kyosei's way to try and stop her.

Yn: Stop, you know what happens when you get angry.

Kyosei: I know but-

Yn: No buts.

Kyosei was calming down an-

Yua: Awwwn, i didn't knew we had a gay couple! So you are going to just obey him and stop?

Yn: You stay quiet, if you knew what was going to happen you would thank me, now let's just calm down, okay Kyo?

She nodded.

Yua: HEY! DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN JUST GO AWAY LIKE THAT?!

She grabbed his shoulder but

'GRIP!'

Her wrist was caught in a tight hand grip, it felt like it was an hydraulic press

Yua: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Kyosei: ....

She wasn't doing nothing, only holding Yua's wrist.

Yn: ( ..... Wait, is she not gonna attack her... Or is she's waiting for my command? )