Vengeance.

No one's pov:

Valentin: ....... A-Aaron?.....

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Silence.

Aaron had blacked out.

Valentin: AARON!!!

Valentin ran at the two, he was checking if he was awake, but it was no use, in this state, nor Aaron or Kyosei will wake up in some time.

Valentin: Why did you did that?........ WHY DID YOU HURT HIM LIKE THAT?!

'SLAP!'

Valentin: ?!

Yn: Watch how you are talking with me now boy, i'm in anxious for some thing.

Valentin: Krck...

He started crying a little.

Yn: Mikhael, what took you so long?

Mikhael: I was waiting for you to get here first.

Yn: And where's Kumiko?

Mikhael: She's doing the job.

Yn: Excellent, you four, how was the ending of the group fights?

Cong-Min: No big problem Bà, me and Quon had to use some bigger measures, but nothing to worry about, everyone from the fights that we engaged were only sent to the hospital.

Yn: Is that right?

Quon: Yes, Cong-Min had to use an electric baton and i had to use my Wrenchaku.

Yn: Very good then, so we can go to the-

Oliver: WAIT! WHAT IS-

Yn: ?

Oliver: ...... 

Yn: Shèng Xià, can you take care of Oliver? Duì, you know what to do.

Duì: Yes, Bà.

Oliver: What do you-

Shèng Xià started glaring at Oliver, Duì putted Aaron and Kyosei in his shoulders

Oliver: .........What are you all going to do?

Shèng Xià: Sorry for that Oliver, but i can't let you go.

Oliver: And who said you are the one in command?

Shèng Xià: Hehe....