What do you mean?!

Kyosei pov:

Kyosei: .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................What? i-i think i didn't hear right.

Yn: Let's connect.

Kyosei: W-What?

Yn: 'Sigh' Would you.want to.connect.with me?

Kyosei: W-What?

Yn: 'Sigh' Whatever then

W-WAIT! DIDMYLOVESAIDWECOULDDOTHETHING?!OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODICAN'TSIMPLYLETTHISPASS!!!

Kyosei: W-WAIT!

I grabbed his wrist.

Yn: ?

Kyosei: C-CAN I R-R-R-REALLY?!

I was getting closer to his face

Kyosei: D-DO IT WITH YO-

My love putted his hand on my face

Yn: What are you thinking you pervert?

Kyosei: D-DIDN'T YOU SAID WE COULD CONNECT?!

Yn: Oh, so you think i am like that?

Kyosei: Huh?

I'm not understanding.

Yn: What i said is connect with each other not let's fuck, do i look like i would do such dirty thing so simply?

Kyosei: N-No!-

Yn: Because it looks like it.

Kyosei: Yn, i'm not-

Yn: Since you think so low of me i'm just going to sleep.

Why i did that? WHYAMISODIRTY?!

'touch'

Kyosei: huh?

Yn: Sooo, would you like to cudle and sleep with me?

My love, my life, my dearest, my one and only, i swear i will not be like her, i will treat you right, you are my HEART.

We walked to the bed, i didn't wanted to take a bath or anything, all i wanted was to feel him, to fulfill this desire of his warm body on mine, when i first meet him i thought his body was fragile, innocent, harmless.
But now i see, it's not only his body, IT'S HIS ENTIRE BEING!!! HE IS STRONG AND INDOMITABLE, ALL THE SCARS AND WOUNDS FROM PREVIOUS BAD THINGS ON HIS LIFE ARE VISIBLE ON HIS BODY, HE CAN HARM IF HE WANTS, HIS BODY IS SO PURE!

SO BEAUTIFUL
SO DELICIOUS
SO INCOMPARABLE
SO

TOXIC.

Yn: Kyo?

Kyosei: ......

Yn: Kyo?

Kyosei: ......

Yn: KYOSEI TAIYOKURO!!! IF YOU DON'T HEAR ME RIGHT NOW YOU SLEEP ON THE COUCH TODAY!

Kyosei: W-WHAT!!! S-Sorry, i was daydreaming.

Yn: Yeah Yeah, now, let's talk.

No one's pov:

She was cuddling with him, always with her face buried on his head, smelling his hair, while he was with his face basically buried on her.... 'ahem' breast.