Equal rivals part.2

No one's pov:

Now for-

-Hey! 2, can you read the paper for me in the end?

Of course boss!

What's in the paper?

Oh! It's-

-SHU!

Oh yeah! Only in the end.

Awn, tch, okay then.

Let's go!

It have been four days since that fight Kyosei had with Yn, he was sleeping in Oliver's house for the moment, Kyosei still don't know that Victoria is a girl, so she's in fear that Oliver might try to do something with Yn.

He isn't going to school today, Oliver too, Yn doesn't want to see Kyosei, he's mad that she still have those trust problems, Oliver was going to go with Victoria in a date today, and she wants to show him her new clothing to let people know she's a girl.

Oliver: Are you sure you don't want to be here for the day? 

Yn: Yeah, i might like the silence of being in a room alone, but i don't think i would like to be without nothing to do or think, i might only get more angry with her....

Oliver: Geez, i know Kyosei's like me like you said, she's obsessed with you, but, that's very unlike of her to do.

Yn: No, that's what you are wrong...

Oliver: ?

Yn: Just because she sent her mother to jail doesn't mean she erased the trauma of her childhood.

Oliver: Like?

Yn: Imagine a person seeing his loved one being killed by a gun, this person will grow with a trauma in him, then if he try, he can overcome that trauma, but it's not done yet, it's still there, it's only fragments, but he will still have it, maybe the fear of guns, or the fear of loss, it can be anything, a trauma is not something you get ridden easily, it's like a scar, it's always there with you no matter what you do.

Oliver: Hmm....I understood, what are you going to do then?

Yn: Like the plan....

Oliver: Then....

He stood up

Oliver: If you need more help i'm here, okay?

Yn: Thanks.

The two did a fist bump

Oliver: 'Smile' Hey, Yn.

Yn: Hm?

Oliver: Are we friends?

Yn: ....'Chuckles' If you want we can be, but remember that i don't trust no one 100%.

Oliver: I know that ever since we talked with-

'Ding' 'Dong'

Oliver: Looks like Victoria is here, let's go?

Yn: Yeah, let's go.

They walked out of the room, headed to the door and finded her there

Yn: 'Pheeew!'

Oliver: Wow!