Why do i laugh when i remember?

Yn pov:

We are on the couch, again, watching romantic movies, to know why is simply because she wants me to see it and try to do the same as the guy in the movie..... Why?
the guy tried to jump on a river and save the girl but he could die too, so why? couldn't he try to plan something? or do other thing than just do that?

Yn: ( That's beyond the stupid)

She was sleeping while using me as a pillow, i'm accepting it but i still don't feel okay.... and it's already 2 days after.... i don't want to remember that.

Yn: (How about....)

(Flashback)

It's already one month since the homicide of Chloe and the death of Meghan, they founded her body on her bathroom with, if i remember well, a brick or something, they said it probably was homicide and death by accident, but they continue investigating.

Only one thing is in my mind

Yn: (Everything is happening after HE entered in our school)

Kyosei entered in the school and everyone was dying, that is strange and is probably a reason why the deaths are happening, but i have a problem

No one believes me, i don't have evidences that say it's him and i will not risk my life trying to find it.

Yn: If it's to die i prefer suicide.

I was just walking to school, like any other day, but it was strange

Hey!

When i turned i thought it would be the three talking but it was just Kyosei, George and Cat are quiet, that's new.

Kyosei: How's going?

Yn: What is it?

Kyosei: What?

Yn: Not you, you two, what's the matter?

They looked at me then to the ground.

Catherine: It's just that...

George: Remember that Cat wanted to try to enter in the cheerleading group? she can't because no one wants to try their luck, i'm thinking about something...

He putted his hand on his chin.

George: Meghan, Chloe, what do they have in common that the assassin wanted to kill them?

I was about to say but i didn't wanted to.

George: Maybe they were involved in something, maybe someone...

Yn: And who that someone would be?

George looked at me but then he stopped.

George: A-

Yn: I don't want to hear nothing.

I just did what i always do, i headed to my seat

Everyone followed after me and sitted silently.... kinda, Meghan friends were crying, Chloe friends were thinking of who was the killer and one person was 

Martin: Hey you!

He headed towards me

Martin: I know you are involved in something you strange dork

Yn: If i'm a dork i don't want to know what you are-

He grabbed me by my collar, he isn't much taller than me but i am skinnier than him.

Martin: Don't do games! what did you do?!

Mr.Smith: Enough! if you start a fight here Martin you get a suspension!