Not the end of the life, just the end of the book.

No one's p-

Wow, you are not creative today huh?

- Naah, you will see.

Huh?

It's the boss you know? He's like that.

A lazy guy?

'SMACK!'

OUCH!

No one's pov:

In the house, everyone was sleeping, well, Yn's family except his dad, the K.G.B, the Moretti Family, and the kids were sleeping, but you know how it is.

'Tsssss!!!'

Yn and his father were making some breakfast, you may think that Fn's doing that just to help him, but no, both of them are that way, they are more active in house work than their wifes ( You remember how Kyosei almost burned down the Kitchen? Well, Yn's mother do the same all the time she tries to cook as well. )

Fn: 'Lick' ..... Need salt.

Yn: Here.

They were making a full english, a traditional and delicious British and Irish breakfast, it consist of: bacon, sausages, eggs, black pudding, baked beans, tomatoes and mushrooms, toast and a drink like coffee or tea.

Fn: What about Ai?

Yn: He's asleep as well, and for now i think the best thing for him to eat it's breast milk, maybe some other things one time or other, but for now the main one is that.

Fn: Hmm, can i ask you some thing son?

Yn: Yes?

Fn: Who's that platinum hair kid?

Yn: Oh, Aaron? He was other of Kyosei's type that wanted me.

Fn: ........

Fn was looking kinda pissed right now.

Yn: Don't worry, i already turned him down okay? I'm not some one that would be with two people at the same time, it's not what you taught me.

Fn: Still, he did something with you?

Yn: No, i never went that far with him, i was always calming him down only.

Fn: Okay then, i trust you, but remember okay, if he ever crossed the line against you, you can tell me okay?

Yn: Okay, but it would be better to say that while you are not holding the gun.

Yep, he was doing it, he was holding a pistol on his hand while talking.

Fn: I'm just talking about protecting my son's life, that's all i'm saying.

Yn: It's okay, i understand, now-

" Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! "

Looks like Kyoai had woken up.

Yn: Can you take care?

Fn: Sure.

Yn went to the second floor meanwhile his father was cooking the breakfast, getting in the door of the room, he saw.

Kyoai: Zzzzz..

Kyosei: Zzzzz....

Yn: ....... 'Smile'

Kyosei already went to the room to calm the baby, she was laying on a seat while holding him on her chest, the two were sleeping, Yn went to a wardrobe and brought to them a blanket.

'Chuu' 'Chuu'

Kissing both in their foreheads and going back to the kitchen.

Fn: Already?