8

"ZAYNN...HARRYYY,"They pulled away when they heard shoutings.

"Oh my god! we finally found you guys,"Eleanor said.

"what were you doing for so long?"Selena sked.

"Having a conversation,"zayn lied.

"hmmhmm,"Selena hummed.

"Let's go..we thought you two got lost,"Louis said.

zayn and harry followed their friends and once they were back at the bonfire everyone stared at harry in shock.

"Are those hickeys?"Selena asked.

"what? No..no noo..there's a lot of mosquitoes here..I must have had an allergic reaction to mosquito bite,"Harry lied.

Zayn was struggling to keep in his laughter.

"suree,"Niall said raising a suspicious eyebrow at zayn and Harry.

"I'm tired..I'm going to sleep,"Harry said.

Zayn and Harry head back to their tent.

"They almost caught us there,"Harry said.

"I wouldn't mind if they did..,"Zayn smirked.

"No..it's too soon they will ask so many questions..and we don't have the answers right now,"Harry explained.

"Yeah maybe you're right,"Zayn said as he pull harry onto his chest.

"we can't be left alone,can we?"Harry chuckled.

"It gets out of control,"Zayn said.

"Babe..I'm sleepy,"Harry mumbled.

"Close your eyes Baby..it's been a long day."zayn said stroking Harry's back.

The Next Day..

The camping trip was coming to an end and zayn and harry have grown closer but no one in their friend group knew except for Niall and Selena but apart from that they would spend time secretly.

"Can't believe we are leaving tomorrow...this was soo much fun,"Ariana said.

"I agree..now everything will go back to how it was,"Harry said as he briefly glance at zayn.

"This trip did bring us closer though,"Zayn commented.

"It sure did..I think we should start hanging out at school too now,"Selena suggested.

"Yes..That would be amazing."Maya said.

"Start packing up students..We are leaving."Miss Nelson announced.

"But weren't we suppose to leave tomorrow?"One student asked.

"Yes But there has been a change to the programme as there's going to be a storm and we have a long way to go."Miss Nelson explained.

The group started packing their things and taking down their tents before they finally board on the bus.

"I don't like thuder and lightnings,"Harry said as he watch outside,Rain was pouring.

"come here,"Zayn said as he wrapped his arms around Harry to comfort him.Harry place his head on Zayn's shoulder.

Harry was finally relaxed but the bus stopped abruptly and harry lift his head up.

"No need to panic,There's a tree that fell on the road and rescuers are already working on it,"Miss Nelson announced.

Harry looked at zayn in shocked.

"It's nothing..don't panic okay,"zayn reassured him and he placed he head back on zayn's shoulder.

zayn intertwined his fingers with Harry's.Harry was tired,they were stuck on the road for about 30 minutes now,It started to get even darker outside.

zayn bring one hand up and caressed Harry's cheek.

"I wanna kiss you so badly right now,"ZYn whispered.

"Well you can't..we are on the bus."Harry whispered back.

"Everyone is asleep and Miss Nelson is in the front seat,"Zayn said as Harry took a look around him and everyone was really asleep,the bus was quiet,so silent that they could hear each other heartbeat.

"fine..a quick one,"Harry blushed.

zayn pulled harry into a gentle and sweet kiss letting his lips linger a little.They pulled away and Harry buried his faced on the crook of zayn's neck breathing in his strong minty scent.

Zayn run his fingers through harry soft curls as an attempt for him to fall asleep.