5

"zee..It's getting dark I'm scared,"Harry said as his grip on zayn's hand tighten.

"There's no one here harreh,"Zayn said as they come to a stop.

Harry look forward and saw an abandon cabin,oh oh..Abandoned cabin in the woods is not a good sign,Harry saw way too many horror movies where people die in these cabins.

"Let's go inside,"Zayn said.

"No Zayn Let's just go I don't feel good about this,"Harry said.

"Heyy..don't be scared I'm here for you,"Zayn said caressing Harry's cheeks.

Harry grab Zayn's arm as they walk into the cabin.

It was old and dusty,The atmosphere was heavy,Broken glasses and furniture everywhere.It looked like it was abandoned around the 90s looking at the furnitures and pictures that was totally unrecognizable.

"I read about this place online..Can't believe it still exists,"Zayn said looking around.

"Is there some creepy ghost stories attach to this?"Harry asked.

"Well this house belonged to a man named George,He was in the army and during war he was staying here with his family,He thought that his Wife Jocelyn and daughter Marianne would be safe here until one night he came back to their dead bodies..Jocelyn and Marianne were murdered by their enemies and the worst part is that Jocelyn was pregnant..So that night three lives were taken,"Zayn narrated and Harry got goosebumps as he felt the wind touch his skin.

Just when zayn finished his story they heard knocking around the whole house,The door and the walls and harry jumped and hugged zayn tightly.

But then their friends entered the cabin bursting into laughter but they soon stopped laughing when they saw that neither Zayn nor Harry was laughing.

Harry was crying in zayn's arms.Zayn stroke Harry's back as he kisses his head whispering something to him.

Harry pulled away and looked up at zayn.

"It's okay Hazz calm down,"Zayn reassured him running his hands through Harry soft curls.

Zayn glare at their friends and they all remain quiet.

"what are you guys doing here?"zayn asked.

"We followed you two,"They all said in unison.

"Zayn..can we please just go back,"Harry said in almost a whisper.