22

ENews:

Last Night Singer Zayn Malik was attending the Runway show of Fashion Designer Jacob and he was spotted coming from Backstage.This stirred up some rumours that Malik might be dating one of the models from the runway show.who might it be?
some fans speculate it's Gigi Hadid but Hadid and Malik never had any links or have never been seen interacting.

"The media are creating some dating rumours and shit about you and Gigi,"Harry said  annoyed.

"Gigi?..Oh bella's sister..Yeah it's because she talked to me when I was coming to meet you backstage,"Zayn explained.

"How do you always forget who she is..but remember bella..you met Gigi first,"Harry asked .

"Bella's cool..Gigi's not that important to remember."Zayn explained.

"But now they thing you two are together,"Harry pouts.

"Come here Baby,"Zayn gestures as He pull harry on his lap, Harry straddling him.

"Babe..If you feel insecure by the rumours we can go public yeah..You wanna do that?"Zayn asked.

"Only if you're comfortable with it,"Harry said nervously biting his bottom lip.

"We will do it baby..Then there won't be any rumours troubling you,"Zayn said as he caress Harry's cheeks.

"I love you,"Harry said as he hug zayn.

"I love you,"Zayn said as Harry buried his face on zayn's neck.

Harry started kissing Zayn's neck leaving hickeys behind when zayn let out a moan.

"Don't start something you won't finish Baby,"Zayn groaned.

"I want a Baby Zayn,"Harry said as he pull away.

"You can't get pregnant.."Zayn started.

"I can actually,"Harry said.

"Really?"Zayn's face lit up.

"Y-yeah..mom mentioned it once but It didn't bother me because I thought I was straight back then..so I never asked."Harry explained.

"You wanna try?"Zayn asked hopeful.

"Yes.."Harry nodded.

"But Harry are you sure..I mean your modeling career.."Zayn thought.

"Zayn..I want this okay..I want a family."Harry said cupping zayn's face.

"I want that too babe..But I think we should wait till we official and everything,"Zayn smiled at his lover.

"Soon,"Harry whispered leaning his forehead against zayn"s.

A/N:

Ya'll I hope you are enjoying this story well I think it's time to wrap up this story because well I don't have any ideas to keep it going  to I think there will be 3 or 4 chapters more.The ending is close though and I have many more Zarry stories in my draft I will be publishing soon after this one ends.