19

At the club..

"I'm not leaving your side tonight,"Zayn said as they walk up to Harry's friends.

"You're looking too fine,"Zayn complimented causing harry to blush.

"Hi everyone,"Harry greeted.

"Finally you're here,"Bella said as he got up from her seat pulling harry in a hug.

"Are you the boyfriend?"Bella asked looking At Zayn.

"I am.."Zayn replied.

"Bella Hadid nice to meet you,"bella said extending her hand.

"Zayn Malik,"Zayn introduced shaking her hand.

"Hi I'm kendall..I didn't get to introduce myself today,"A girl said as she step next to bella.

"My Girlfriend,"Bella said proudly wrapping her arms around Kendall's waist.

"Harry and this is zayn..My boyfriend,"Harry said.

They all sat at the VIP lounge talking and drinking some went on the dancefloor.

"so zayn..what do you do?"Bella asked.

"I'm a singer,"Zayn simply said.

zayn has never been the kind to compliment himself that's why Harry always step in.

"He's a guy with multiple Talent,He can paint,Sing,write and He could be a better model than me."Harry said.

"Aww that's soo sweet Harry..you two make a great couple,"Kendall said.

The conversation kept going but they also kept drinking until everyone was totally drunk.

Zayn started nibbling on Harry's neck leaving love bites behind.

"z-zee..oh m-my g-"Harry moaned.

Zayn pulled Harry on top of him so that he was straddling him.He started kissing him slowly teasing him as he moves painfully slow.

Zayn break the kiss and started kissing down Harry's jawline and neck.

"There's no way I'm taking your virginity in some club Love,Let's take this home,"Zayn whispered into Harry's ear before biting on his lobe.

Zayn was not drunk so he was able to drive them home but Harry was making it impossible for zayn to concentrate on the road as Harry snake his hand down to zayn's dick.

Update because ya'll thirsty mf wanted smut 😂

They made it to their apartment and Zayn carried Harry to their bedroom laying him down on the bed before he undressed himself while Harry took off his own clothes.

Zayn crawled on top of Harry kissing him as Harry started to get impatient wanting Zayn inside of him already.

Zayn pulled away and started kissing down Harry's neck sucking on it leaving love bites behind.

He lowered himself to Harry's crotch taking his hard on in his hand and stoking it.

"Zayn..want you inside me,"Harry moaned.

"Let me get a condom and lube first,"Zayn said as he open the bed side dresser.

"No condom..I want you raw..Wanna feel you,"Harry moaned pulling Zayn back into a kiss.

Zayn lube his fingers and slid two inside Harry which caused Harry's back arched.

He inhaled shaplrply getting used to the feeling as Zayn moved his fingers inside of him and slowly inserting two more fingers.

"Zayn..Want you..inside,"Harry practically begged.

Zayn  pushed Harry's leg apart as he line himself to Harry's hole entering him carefully which caused Harry's eyes to water.

zayn lean closer pressing their forehead together as he kissed Harry's lips.

"So beautiful,Princess,"Zayn Breathed.

"Move,"Harry whimpered as he got used to the feeling of Zayn's c*ck inside of him,He was huge.

Zayn pinned Harry's wrist to the bed above Harry's head and started moving,Harry was a moaning mess as Zayn let go of Harry's wrist as Harry pulled himself closer to zayn wanting to feel his body close.

Harry Rake his nails across Zayn's back which will surely leave marks.Zayn pull onto Harry's hair making him throw his head back as he suck on Harry's neck as he thrust into him.

"Oh f-fuckkk,"Harry moaned as his eyes rolled back in pure pleasure.

Harry took Zayn's hand and place it around his neck so zayn was choking him,He lay back down on the bed as Zayn pounded into him feeling their climax approaching.

"Aah fuck right there,"Harry cried out as Zayn repeatedly hit the right spot.

They both dissolved into pleasure as they reach their climax,Zayn finishing inside of Harry.

Zayn pulled out and lay down on the bed catching his breath as they were both panting.Zayn got up and brought a towel to clean Harry up,He then cleaned himself up before joining Harry on the bed and pulling the duvet over them.

"Good Night baby,"Zayn said as he kissed Harry's forehead snuggling close to him.

The Next Day...

Harry stood infront of the mirror getting ready for work.

"Fuckk Babe..I hope my makeup artist is good at his job because he will have to cover up all these"Harry said analysing the love bites on his neck that zayn gave him.

It was so dark and prominent that everyone would notice it.

Zayn step behind Harry wrapping his arms around Harry's waist kissing his shoulder.

"You look soo beautiful Baby,"Zayn said his arms still wrapped around his boyfriend.

"I have to go now..I'll see you tonight,"Harry said.

"Bye.I love you,"Zayn said kissing Harry's lips.

"I love you more,"Harry said as he walk out of the house.