20

Time skip...

two years later...

"Babe..I'm leaving I have a big show tonight,"Harry announced as he put on his jacket.

He was about to step out when zayn runs to him pulling him into a tight hug and kisses him.

"Leaving without are goodbye are we?"zayn said as he's arms were still around Harry's waist.

"I'll see you tomorrow,"Harry said before kissing his boyfriend one more time.

"Baby..I won't see you tomorrow..I'm going to shoot my music video."Zayn said.

"Babee..I'm sorry I forgot..I was so caught up with this runway show and the photoshoot,"Harry Rambles.

"Baby..it's okay I understand..Good luck for your show my supermodel,I love you."Zayn said.

"I love you more my superstar,"Harry said they both had to leave their house.

It's been Two years since Harry and Zayn started following their dreams and their dreams  did come true both of their success skyrocketed together.

Harry is the top model and show stopper for Gucci and Zayn has millions and millions of fans across the world and that too after releasing only one album.

The only thing is that even if both of then are famous and loved by millions their love is still a secret to the fans.They didn't want their relationship to be on the spotlight at all time so they kept it secret.

So the media would spread lots of dating rumours whenever they see Harry or zayn with someone.

Ever since they became famous,They couldn't go out on dates,They couldn't be in public together and distance is something they had to cope with,It was hard for both of them at the beginning specially for Harry as he would get sick when zayn went away for shooting and he had to stay home alone but they eventually got used to it.

One week later..

"Finally some alone time with my Baby,"Zayn said as he cuddle with Harry on the bed.

After a week apart they finally had time to themselves.

"I'll be home for a week,"Harry said.

"Me too,I wrapped everything up quickly because I needed to spend some time with you,"Zayn said as he kisses his boyfriend.

"Now It's just you and I..what should we do,"Harry asked.

"Fuck..we haven't done that in a while,"Zayn smirked.

"Not today babe..I Let's just watch a movie,"Harry suggested.

"what movie do you want to watch?"Harry asked.

"Fifty shades of gray"Zayn said smirking.

"So you can fuck me everytime there's a sex scene..No thank you,"Harry said nonchalantl.

"Fine then put whatever movie you want."Zayn gives up.

"You mad?"Harry asked teasing zayn.

"No."Zayn pouts.

"Jeez you're soo horny today Babe,"Harry laughed before turning off the T.V.

He got on top of zayn's lap straddling him.

"You wanna fuck me this bad?"Harry asked.

"It's okay if you're not in the mood Baby,Come cuddle with me,"Zayn smiled at Harry.

"I love you,"Harry said as he lean in and kissed zayn.

"I love you more,"Zayn said as he pull harry closer cuddling with him.

"You're coming to my runway show tomorrow right?"Harry asked looking up at his boyfriend.

"Of course Baby..I'll be there in the front row,"Zayn said as he place a kiss on Harry's forehead.

"And also Backstage,"Harry winks.

"Wherever you want me babes,"Zayn smirked.