1

Harry's P.O.V.
Hi,I'm Harry styles,I'm 17 years old and I live in Bradford. Well there's not much more to say about me,I'm the average teenager that goes to school and stuff.

Like most teenagers I don't like high school either but having a group of amazing friends makes it tolerable.

I sat at the cafeteria table looking at my friends,Zendaya the prettiest girl I ever met,Being gorgeous just run in her family.

We have Louis Tomlinson,Louis is a total savage and I love him for that and Louis is dating Eleanor and we have Niall and Selena.

Selena has the biggest crush on Niall but Niall is too blinded by food to see selena and for me I'm a single pringle.

I sat next to zendaya,Talking about school in general when the other group approached us,Zayn Malik's group.

They were cool,we hang out often,I would say I was closer to Ariana in the group.There was Liam Payne,Zayn's best friend they also had Ashton Irwin and Maya henry.

"Hello Everyone,"Zayn Greeted.

"Hello Brother,"Zendaya greeted back.

Yes,Zayn and zendaya are brother and sister.

Zayn sat down in between me and Zendaya.He looked at me but said nothing before diverting his attention back to his sister.

"Have you guys heard about the camping trip?"Ashton said which caught my attention.

"What trip?"Eleanor asked.

"Our school is organising a camping trip in the forest to teach us about survival and Environment preservation or something,"Luke explained.

"Cool..Ya'll wanna go?"Liam asked.

"Yes,"Everyone agreed.

"No,"Harry said at the same time and everyone turned to look at him like he did something horrible.

"Why not?"Louis asked.

"I have to ask my mom first..don't you guys have parents?"Harry said.

"Mama's boy,"Ashton teased.

"Let me remind you Ashton that you dating my sister and I can break you up any time I want so..shut up,"I warned.

"woah..Calm down,"Ashton said.

"Angry little kitten,"I heard zayn mumbled.

I turned to look at him and he was grinning.

I didn't really had a close bond with zayn because we never really talked.