21

At the Runway show..

Harry and Zayn were Backstage while Harry's stylists were doing final touches,Jacob the fashion Designer who's runway is tonight was helping Harry with the final fitting of the clothes.

Zayn sat across them anger boiling inside of him watching Jacob touching Harry but he was only doing his job so Zayn was trying to control himself.

"You're soo fit Harry..I'm glad I chose you as the showstopper."Jacob commented.

Zayn stood up and walk up to Harry before pulling him into a kiss.

"I'll see you later Babes..Good luck,I know you're gonna be amazing out there,"Zayn complimented.

"Laters Babes,"Harry smiled.

Zayn walk out to go find his seat for the Runway show.

"Your Boyfriend?"Jacob asked.

"Yeah,"Harry smiled.

"Since when are you two together..I mean you haven't been seen in public ever..like no media connection,"Jacob said.

"Since high school..We keep it really Private..Zayn doesn't like media attention on his private life,"Harry explained.

"High School Sweethearts I see,"Jacob smirked.

"I'm Soo Lucky to have him,"Harry said.

"You are both lucky to have stick together..I mean in an industry like this..it never stays for more than a year,"Jacob explains.

When the show finally started,Harry was so excited but also kind of nervous.It was the first time that Zayn was attending his show,He's been to his other shows when he first started modeling but back then he was just a Background model but now he is the main model,The showstopper.

When he walked on the ramp looking confident and fierce as ever but his eyes were searching for his lover.

He finally spotted him on the first row,zayn's eyes sparkled looking at his Lover up their,He was Happy,he was proud.

Harry knew at that moment he chose the right person,They've been together when they had nothing and now they are still together when they have everything.

When Harry was facing problems with his career Zayn was always their for him and same for Zayn,Harry was their on the bad days.

After the show Harry went backstage and saw Zayn waiting for him.He run into zayn's open arms hugging him tightly.

"I'm so proud of you Love,"Zayn whispered into Harry's ear.

"You are the Best Zaynie,"Harry mumbled into zayn's neck before pulling away from the hug.

"Shall we go home?"Zayn asked.

"Let's go,"Harry said linking his arms with zayn.