13

"I just wanna watch you when you take it off,"Harryy could hear zayn singing and he had such a beautiful voice,Harry could listen to zayn singing everyday.

Zayn walk out of the bathroom,He had his grey sweatpants on and he was shirtless.He walk into the room drying his hair with the towel as he continues singing and humming to an unfamiliar song.

"You have a beautiful voice..It's so sexy,"Harry said as zayn smiled at the compliment.

"What song was that by the way?"Harry asked.

"You like it..well I wrote that,"Zayn said nonchalantly.

"You wrote that..like that's your song..why are you not signed to a record label yet?"Harry asked.

"Because I decided to finish school first and I don't want to leave you now."Zayn said as he sit down next to harry.

"I'll come with you..we go on a world tour and I finally become a model and we could stay together and.."Harry Rambles and zayn just admired him,the way his eyes glow when he talked about there future,He fell deep and zayn fell even deeper from him.

"You really want to be with me forever?"Zayn asked.

"Yes..I know it hasn't been so long but..This feels like it was meant to be..I might sound stupid but..I know it's you.."Harry said cupping zayn's cheeks.

"Let's go to bed."Zayn said as he pull harry on the bed spooning him but harry turned around into zayn's arms.

"Kiss,"Harry pout and zayn kissing his pout away.

"Your hair is getting longer..I like it,"Zayn complimented as he stroke Harry's curls.

"Really I was going to cut it.."Harry said.

"Don't..It's beautiful."Zayn said as he run his fingers through Harry's curls causing him to fall asleep in zayn's arms.