25

The wedding..

"Do you Zayn Javadd Malik take Harry Edward styles as your lawfully wedded husband and promise to love and cherish him and be by his side in good and bad times,"The priest asked.

"I Do,"Zayn said his eyes fixed on his lover,He just couldn't take his eyes off him.

The priest asked the same thing to Harry and Zayn tuned him off,He was admiring Harry's beauty.He always look good but today this felt different.

"You may now kiss,"The priest said which broke Zayn out of his trance.

Harry was blushing and zayn felt nervous too,It felt like it was their first kiss all over again as zayn leaned in connecting their lips,They closed their eyes letting their lips linger a bit before they pulled away.

"We're married,"Harry squealed as he pull zayn in for a hug.

"Yes we are love..Or should I say dear husband,"Zayn smirked.

"When are we leaving for our honeymoon?"Harry asked.

"Someone's impatient,"Zayn laughed.

"Of course I am..we are going to Maldives love..I've always wanted to go there with you."Harry said before pecking zayn's lips.

"we leave tomorrow love,"Zayn said as he pick Harry up bridal style.

"But right now my dear husband we have a wedding reception ,"He sid as he carried Harry to where the reception was being held.

They slow danced and Talked to some of their friends and family took pictures and the party went on till night fall.

Every got drunk and were kind of doing their own thing.