3

It was now night fall and they just finished dinner,One group was in charge of cooking and one for cleaning when they all finished everyone sat around the bonfire and luke became to tell a horror story.

He was really good at story telling but then Ashton chipped in.

"Did you hear about the girl who died in this forest?"He asked and a few gasps were heard.

He began to tell the story about the girl who died in this forest while camping and suddenly a loud thunder roar and I jumped clutching onto the person next to me which was zayn.

I hugged him tightly burying my face on the crook of his neck and I could feel him put his arms around me.

"It's Okay..It's just a story,"He whispered but harry didn't let go,He was scared.

"Let's go to our tent Okay,"Zayn said rubbing Harry's arm to comfort him.

Zayn and Harry went to sleep,Zayn closed his eyes trying to sleep but Harry kept tossing and turning.

Zayn turned around snuggling with Harry and Harry fell asleep soon.

The Next Day..

Zayn woke up and Harry was still cuddling with him,He looked so cute.

"Harry..wake up,"Zayn said softly as Harry fluttered his eyes open.

"I don't want to get up,"Harry pouts.

"we are going to explore the forest today,"Zayn said.

"I don't want too..Let me sleep."Harry whines.

"come on..It might be dusk till we come back then you'll be all alone at the campsite and I won't be here to protect you,"Zayn said and Harry jolt up.

"NO..I'm coming with you,"Harry said.

"I'll wait for you outside..Hurry up,"Zayn said as he smiled at Harry's reaction,He knew it would work.

"Did you guys notice something?"Louis said as the rest of the group was waiting for zayn and Harry.

"What?"Niall asked.

"You referring to the sexual tension between between zayn and Harry,"Liam smirked.

"You guys noticed that too,"Selena said.

"I mean it's soo obvious,"Ariana said.

"But those two idiots would never do anything about it,"Louis said.

"I don't think they even noticed it yet,"Luke said.

"We need to do something..to confirm it first."Ariana said.

"Yeah..what if we're wrong or something,"Selena said.

"Easy..Harry is a scaredy cat and when he is scared he seek for protection andd..He hasn't noticed it yet but he grab that person whom he feel the safest with sooo..."Niall suggested.

"But it's bright daylight..he won't get scared specially when we are together,"Ariana said.

"Oh trust me I already have a plan,"liam smirked and high five Niall,Did they already plan this or something.