18

"Harry?"Gigi said looking at him.

"we meet again.."Harry said.

"oh my god..Harry."Gigi said pulling harry into a hug which left Harry confused but he eventually hug her back.

"I'm sorry for what I did..and about Haider..I really am Harry..I shouldn't have done that it was terrible and petty...I understand if you don't forgive me,"Gigi apologies.

"I forgive you,"Harry said cutting her rambling off.

"You do?"she asked in disbelief.

"Yes..I moved on in life and I don't want to hold a grudge against anyone."Harry explained.

"You have a heart of gold harry..Zayn really is lucky to have someone like you,"Gigi said.

"Harry just joined our agency,"bella interrupt.

"Let me introduce you to everyone then,"Gigi offered.

"Oh..we should do a welcome party for him..tonight,"Bella said.

"No girls that won't be necessary,"Harry declined politely.

"Please harry..you can bring your boyfriend too,"Bella said.

"Okayy..I will ask him first,"Harry said.

"See you tonight then..At the club..I will text you the address."Bella said.

"You don't have my number,"Harry said.

"Because You haven't gave it to me yet,"Bella said as she takes out her phone.

They introduced Harry to everyone and then Explained to him how things go around here by giving him a tour around the building.

Later that day..

"Zee..my colleague are throwing a little welcome party for me at the club..and you are invited too,"Harry said.

"When is it?"Zayn asked not taking his attention off his guitar.

"Tonight,"Harry said.

"Then you better start getting ready babes,"Zayn said.

"zee..Gigi will be there too,"Harry said.

"who's Gigi?"Zayn asked confused.

"Zayn..Gigi from the penthouse..she apologized to me today and we are friends now,"Harry explained.

"That blonde girl..She's bad news babe be careful,"Zayn said concerned.

"I will babe don't worry,"Harry reassured.