10

"Here try this on,"Zendaya said as she hand harry some clothes.

"Okay come out now,"zendaya yelled to Harry from outside the bathroom.

"No I'm not..tell your brother to go away first,"Harry said.

"oh he's shy.."zendaya said.

"Just come out of there Hazz,"Zayn said and seconds later they heard the bathroom door opened.

Harry walked out of the bathroom and stood in front of them shyly as he was wearing a white tennis skirt and baby pink sweater,He played with the hem of the sweater.

"Ahh you look amazing,"Zendaya squealed.

zayn just stared at harry,admiring him.Harry look up and made eye contact with zayn.

"I'll be right back,"zendaya said before leaving the room.

Zayn got off the bed and was now standing in front of harry,Hovering over him.

He wrapped his arm around Harry's waist and pulled him closer.

"You look so good..I don't know if I could resist it any longer,"zayn said and harry blushed.

"Jump,"Zayn commanded and harry obeyed,He jumped wrapping his legs around zayn as zayn put his hands on Harry's thigh for support.

"Zee..we're in your sister's room,"Harry said.

"I'm not doing anything babes..just a kiss,"zayn said before he lean in for a kiss.

But the kiss didn't last too long since zayn but Harry down when he heard footsteps.

"I'm back..Let's continue."Zendaya said.

"Zen I'm tired.."Harry pouts.

"Fine..go to sleep..Good night you two,"Zendaya said.

"wait let me change first,"Harry said.

"No need to,"Zayn said before grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him outside zendaya's room and inside his room.

"come here,"Zayn said as he sat on his bed leaning against the headboard.

Harry get on the bed and sat between zayn's leg.

"Zee I'm tired can we just go to sleep,"Harry said.

"You wanna be my little spoon?"Zayn cooed.

"Yes,"Harry said as he take his place on zayn's bed.