2

Third person P.O.V.

ONE WEEK LATER...

Today was they day they leave for the camping trip,Harry's mom eventually agreed to the trip and here they were getting on the bus to head over there.

The trip is going to last one week but they will have to get back sooner if it rains.Harry sat next to zendaya on the bus but their teacher entered the bus interrupting them.

"Okay class so you will be assigned partners for this trip,you have to share tent and take care of each other,"The teacher announced and a few groans and No were heard.

"So..Zendaya and Tom,Selena and Niall,Louis and Elenor,Ashton and Luke...Zayn and Harry,"She continues.

I look over at zayn and he was not paying attention so I just went ahead and sat next to him.

"Uhm..Hi,"I hesitantly greeted him.

"Hi Harry,"He said smiling at me.

"Can I..can I get the window seat..p-please?"I asked.

"Sure,"Zayn said scooting over and I sat next to him.

"Are you scared of me Harry?"Zayn asked out of the blue.

"No..why are you asking that?"Harry said.

"Because you are not a shy person harry,you are very talkative but yet you stutter when you talk to me,"Zayn explained.

"I just..you're intimidating..And we are not actually close so I get nervous,"Harry explained.

"It's okay I won't bite..unless you want me too,"Zayn joked and Harry blushed.

There was a long distance to go so Zayn put his headphones on while Harry was admiring the scenery outside.

After a while it all went black.

"zayn..Harry wake up.."They heard.

They both opened their eyes seeing that they had fallen asleep.

"Let's go,"Louis said as he got off the bus.

They started gathering wood for the bonfire and others were making their tent.

"Zayn..I don't know how to do this,"Harry whines not being able to help with the tent.

"Don't worry I got it,"zayn said.

"But I wanna help,"Harry insisted.

"Okay..here I will show you,"Zayn said as he stood behind harry holding his hands and showing him what to do.

The closeness of their body made harry heat up,Harry could feel zayn's breath on his neck and that was making it hard for him to concentrate.