7

Zayn wipe away Harry's tears and leaned down kissing his soft pink lips.Harry kissed him back,The kiss was sweet and slow at first but zayn then deepened the kiss and Harry liked it.

Zayn was now on top of Harry,Their sweet kissed turned into a full on make out session.
They eventually pulled away to breathe.

"You wanna go to the bonfire?"Zayn asked and harry nodded.

They went and sat around the bonfire and they saw Niall and Selena there.Selena was holding Niall's arms and hee head was resting on Niall's shoulder,they looked so cute together.

"Hi there,"Zayn greeted them as Harry and zayn sat besides them but still keeping their distance giving them there personal space.

"Hi..Harry..we're sorry for earlier,"Niall apologized.

"It's Okay..I'm fine,"Harry smiled resting his head on zayn's shoulder.

Niall raised an eyebrow at that and zayn put his arm around Harry's waist confirming Niall's suspicion.

"Are you two.."he trailed off.

Zayn and Harry looked at each other and smiled.

"we haven't figured that out yet,"Zayn said.

"Hello people,"Louis said as he sat next to zayn patting his back which caused Harry to pull away on seeing their friends.

"let's play a game."Eleanor suggested.

"what game?"Harry asked.

"Truth or dare,"She said.

"I don't wanna play,"Zayn said as he stood up and pull out a box of cigarettes from his pocket.

He walk away from the bonfire,disappearing into the darkness of the night.

"we don't wanna play either..let's just do some small talks,"Selena said.

Harry watch as everyone cuddles closer to their significant other. El and louis, Liam and Maya, Niall and Selena,Zendaya and Tom and then there's me,the single one.

"I'm gonna go..look for zayn,"Harry said before standing up and walking to where zayn went.

But he couldn't find him and he started to panic.He thought that zayn was not that far from the bonfire.

Harry heard something behind him and turned around.He felt like he was being watched and suddenly he felt someone grab him and he waa about to scream but felt a hand over his mouth.

"shh babe it's just me..it's me,"Zayn whispered as he removed his hand over Harry's mouth.

Zayn wrapped his arms around Harry's waist kissing his neck.

"You scared me,"Harry said leaning into zayn's embrace letting his eyes shut.

"Aren't you scared anymore?"Zayn asked watching harry relaxing in his arms.

"No."Harry simply said.

"why?"Zayn asked him placing his chin on Harry's shoulder.

"Because you're here.."Harry said.

"How can you be so sure I'll protect you..maybe you should be scared of me."zayn smirked.

"what are you gonna do?"Harry teased.

zayn spun him around and pushed him up against the tree and caged him between his arms.

"Oh their is so many things I could do if I wanted to,"Zayn said.

"like what?"Harry asked not knowing where this confidence came from.

"You really wanna know?"zayn asked as he lean closer.

Zayn kisses Harry's neck up to his jawline and collarbone.He bite on his neck causing harry to moan which caused zayn to smile on finding his soft spot.

zayn nibbled on Harry's neck which might leave a hickey but it wasn't visible since it's dark.

Zayn pull away and harry whined at the lost of contact.

"Impatient little kitten,"Zayn said as he lift Harry's face up with a finger his chin.

zayn pulled him into a kiss before he could say anything else.Harry kiss back wrapping his arms around zayn's neck.Zayn's hand travel down Harry's body and he squeezed his ass causing harry to gasp,Zayn took the chance (He took a chónce🤣) and slipped his tongue in Harry's mouth.

They kissed and moaned,Harry's chest was filled with a trail of love bites now.

"you're gonna get me in trouble,"Harry said breathlessly as zayn continues biting and kissing his neck.