23

ENews:

Famous Singer Zayn Malik and Top Model Harry Styles finally confirmed dating rumours after the couple had been spotted multiple times in public

Famous Singer Zayn Malik and Top Model Harry Styles finally confirmed dating rumours after the couple had been spotted multiple times in public. They even narrated their story in The late late show with James.

"We've been together since high school" Malik confessed.

"Thanks to the camping trip,"Harry added as they went on about how they wanted to keep their relationship private but the rumours about them with other people kept getting out of hand which is why they broke the silence.

Styles also went on about how Malik had just proposed to him a few week ago and posted a picture of his new ring on Ig story.

We might be hearing wedding bells soon.

Harry's P.O.V.

I'm getting married I'm getting married I'm getting married.

Harrybpace back and forth in his room as he nervously mumbles yo himself. He's getting married in less than a week.

They already invited all there friends who would be landing today.

"Babe we have to leave for the airport in 30 minutes are you ready?"XmZayn shout from outside the room before he opened the door to see a very nervous Harry.

"Baby..what are you so nervous for? You are not second guessing this marriage,Are you?"Zayn asked concerned.

"No Babe..I want this but I'm still nervous..the arrangement the guest..we haven't seen our friends in soo long,"Harry Rambles.

"It our Friends Harry..and our parents that's it..we didn't invite many guests so don't be nervous it's everyone you know."Zayn comfort his fiancé.

"Let's go,"Zayn sais placing his hand on Harry's lower back as they leave for the airport.

They meet with everyone at the airport and It was today itself that they were leaving for the private ialand where the wedding would be held.

They flight to the island was about 45 minutes.When they landed they were greeted by the manager of the island's resort.

He guided them to their room and everyone agreed to meet near the pool after they settle in their room.