6

They returned to the campsite and went to there tent.

Zayn lied down with Harry's head on top of his chest.

"Hazz..why are you so scared of ghost,"Zayn asked.

"You will think I'm stupid if I tell you,"Harry said.

"I won't..I promise..I will never judge you harry,"Zayn said.

"I know you don't believe in ghost..but people who have experienced it knows how it is...when I was 7 years old..I used to get bullied a lot..one time my parents were out of town so I was staying with my sister but she left me home alone to go meet her boyfriend...I left the house and went for a walk when I met with my bullies,"Harry sobs while telling his story.

"There was this house that was abandon for years..they dared me to go inside but I refused but then they punched me..they eventually pushed me inside the house and locked me inside....I was so scared It was darkness all around me...I screamed but they wouldn't let me out..Then I realized that they left..I cried I was okay untill I heard things moving inside the house...I thought I was alone..but I heard someone else crying behind me..I heard glass shattering..I stayed near the door thinking that it was the safest place untill I saw broken glasses being thrown at me...It got inside my body and it went on for 2 days untill the police eventually found me unconscious."Harry cried.

"when I woke up..I was traumatised I didn't talk for weeks and when I finally tried to tell someone what happened to me..they didn't believe me..of course who would have believed me I was  just a 7 years old kid some thought I was doing it for attention and my psychiatrist thought I was hallucinating because of being locked in the house.
Time went by..I grew up but that incident is still fresh in my head..And those scars are still engraved in my body."Harry finished.

He look up and saw zayn in tears,He finally told someone what happened after such a long time and someone actually listened to him.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all this..I believe you Harry and I'm sorry I took you to that cabin."Zayn said sincerely.

"It's Okay zayn..I trust you..you make me feel safe,"Harry said as he smiled with tears still in his eyes.