Epilogue

A few years later..

ZAYN..ZAYN..ZAYN..ZAYN

WE LOVE YOU ZAYN..

The crowd cheered and shout as Zayn was performing on stage,It was one of his concert and the crowd was loud.

"Daddyy,"A soft voice was heard when the crowd calmed down.

"Zaid,"Harry rush on stage as he noticed the 4 years Old up there.

Zayn pick him up in his arms and ruffle his hair playfully.

"Daddy..Sleepy,"Zaid said which left the crowd in awe.

Harry walk up to Zayn and Zaid.

"This is my son Zaid and he can't  sleep without me,"Zayn spoke and he could here some awe and "so cute" from the crowd.

"Zaid Let's go Baby,"Harry said as he tried taking zaid into his arms but the toddler refused to let go of Zayn.

"Let him be..He's my little rockstar he was born to be on start Just like his parents,"Zayn smiled as he pulled Harry closer by his waist.

Zaid was a copy of his father,from the raven hair to his hazel eyes.Harry was upset that Zaid didn't look like him at all but personality wise he was just like Harry.

It was there son and they loved him so much.
They had their family,Dream career,Beautiful house,Amazing friends. Everything they ever wished for.

Harry sometimes wondered what if he didn't went to that camping trip in high school would he and zayn have gotten closer? Probably not..That trip changed his life for good and he is grateful for that although it was tears ago he still remember it like it was just yesterday.

They went from being to love sick teenagers to becoming husbands and now parents.

You never know wherr life could take you.

The End.

I hope you all liked it,I had to end it as I was lacking ideas and If I had continue it..It would have ended up being cringy and cliché.

I will be posting another Zaryy fanfic soon.