8: lowkey

After a few hours of decorating the new house, all of the tasks were finished. The mansion was so comfortable to live in. Since Jake's parents sponsored every piece of furniture for us, we didn't need to spend our money buying them anymore. So, we had nothing to do now and just waited for this contract marriage to end.

There were four bedrooms in the mansion and each room has already served with queen size of a bed, a closet, and a large size of the bathroom. Since everything was served, Jake decided to separate us by choosing our room and living there for two months.

I wasn't allowed to get into his room because he was so strict when it comes to his privacy. He didn't like someone butting into his business and touching his things.

He didn't like when someone bother him or talk to him when he did his work. That's why he chose to live downstairs, so he would not bump into me when he wanted to go to his work.

I lay on my bed and exhaled deeply because it felt so nice. I went to the balcony of my room, opened the sliding door for the first time, and was amazed by seeing the scenery from the second floor of our house. There was a little table and chair on the balcony, so it would be nice to talk with Namjin here.

"Han Jina." 

I lifted my head and bowed to Mr.Yoo as he greeted me from the balcony of his room. I didn't expect that I could see him this close.
It was quite uneasy when my room faced his. He could see me in this room if he went to the balcony. That means I need to be aware of everything I was doing even though he seems like a nice man.

I gave him a slight smile,
"Mr.Yoo. I didn't expect that our rooms will face each other."

"Don't call me, Mr.Yoo. I'm one older than you, just call me Hansuk. Don't need to be so formal." He chuckled.

"If you have some free time, let's meet on this balcony and have tea together. We can talk to each other even though we live in different houses."

I slowly nodded.
"I need to continue doing my work, Hansuk."

"Jina." I turned to look at him again.

"My company is located in the same city as yours. So, if you want to go to work, do tell me. So, we will go to work together. I will send you off."

He continued, "Jake must be busy with his job and you have no one to send you off. I can help you. I'm Heeseung's friend anyway."

I brushed my nape and smiled at him, and before I could answer him, I was surprised when Jake came to the balcony and held my shoulder. I had no idea that he was coming. I thought I have already locked the door. I didn't hear anything at all. Maybe, I was too focused on listening to Hansuk.

Jake changed the topic,
"What are both of you talking about?"

He looked at me straight into the eyes and shifted his gaze to Hansuk as I didn't give any answer.

"Do you have something to say, Mr.Yoo?"

Hansuk chuckled, "Don't get mad at me, Jake. I was just talking to your wife about her workplace. Since her company was located around mine, I could send her off when you are busy."

Jake crossed his arm,
"I'm her husband. I could send her off although I'm busy. No one can send her off other than me. Taking care of her is my responsibility and you have no right to replace me."

I looked at Jake, confused when he looks so serious. Hansuk just chuckled at his words.
"Please don't be so harsh on me, Jake. I just want to help."