21: that feeling when

My head felt so light. I couldn't help but pinched my head and groaned in pain when my body aches painfully. I rolled on the bed and stopped when I realized something wrong happened to me. As soon as I opened my eyes, I was confused to find myself in a room that was completely different compared to my room.

This room was massive and decorated beautifully with luxury furniture placed around the corner. I looked around the room and tugged my lips when I saw a picture of Jake hanging on the wall.

I refused to believe my sight when I realized that I was in his room. I was convinced that I was just dreaming of him. I shut my eyes, forced myself to wake up from the dreaming, and opened my eyes when nothing changed.

Again, my head got lighter. I parted my lips as I suddenly got the feeling of nausea.

I drank too much last night but I didn't regret anything because it was the only way for me to completely forget every single thing that happened to me these days. It made me feel better once I woke up sober.

As I was about to get off the bed, I was surprised when a pair of veiny arms sneaked around my waist from behind before pulling my body closer to his embrace.

My heart almost jumped out of my body when he buried his face in my shoulder, never letting go of me.

I could recognize the owner of the pair of the arm so easily. He was the only man who has the most beautiful hand I have ever seen.

The hand that I always wanted to hold since a long time ago. The hand that always made me feel so many butterflies in my stomach whenever he interlocked his fingers with mine.

I took a glance at him and breathed heavily when I realized that it was Jake. I looked at him for a long time and wondered how did I end up on the same bed with him. I tried to remember every single thing that we did, but sadly, I couldn't remember anything.

All I could remember was the moment I fell to the ground after trying to buy other cans of alcohol at the convenience store.

I reached my hand to him, and carefully took the arm off my waist before getting off the bed to sneak out of the house before he woke up from his sleeping. I walked towards the door and took a glance at him to make sure he was sleeping peacefully.

As soon as I left the room, my step stopped when I got the feeling of nostalgia. It's been a year since I have been leaving this mansion and nothing was completely changed. The decoration, the furniture, and everything in the house was the same.

The kitchen where I always cooked for him, the food that he doesn't even finish or taste. The living room, the couch that I used to sleep on whenever I waited for him to come back home after staying with Yurim at the hospital.

The room was the same bed he used to push me against the mattress and scolded me after I accidentally broke the frame that has the picture of his love.

I remembered everything between us. It's hard for me to forget every moment that we had even though our relationship was last less than two months.

I still remembered the moment he cherish his love. I remembered how my heart broke when it happened right in front of my eyes. The feeling never returned.

It was the moment when I felt so much heartbreak in my life. It was way hurter than getting rejected by Heeseung who was the first man I have fallen in love with.

After a year of leaving him, God made both of us bump into each other again. I wondered if it was accidental or if it was fated. If it was fated, what was exactly the reason?

I got hurt when I fell in love with him. I got hurt when I saw him cherish his love more than I did. I got hurt from every single thing he did for Yurim.