25: desiderium

thank you for 1.2 million 💗🫶🏻

______________________________________

"Shine High Entertainment has denied the rumor about Jake Shim and his ex-wife getting back together after the death of Choi Yurim, his current wife. Both of them just met by accident and were completely drunk. The company had also confirmed that Jake's feeling for his current wife remained the same."

I leaned my back against the wall as I sat on the floor and cried harder when I read all of the comments under the official statement that has just been released by the company that Jake had the contract with. Mostly everyone said something bad about me and laughed at me for being delusional.

I felt so embarrassed to face the world. I was out of words when this happened to me. All I did was cry and hate myself for falling in love and being played by the same person twice. My feeling for him was always pure and sincere, but he always was the opposite of what I felt.

He loved the baby in my tummy, he didn't have any feelings for me. His heart was still pounding for the same girl. The same girl he always dreamed of and the same girl he always wanted to be with. I hate the fact that his confession for me was just a forced one.

"My friend will cour you to the airport. Please get ready in an hour. We will send you home."

I read the text from Mrs.Do with tears still escaping from my eyes and parted my lips when I received a lot of texts from my college friends. I was already expected this to happen. I didn't expect any comfort from them because I knew that they would always throw hate at me.

"The company had also confirmed that Jake's feeling for his current wife remained the same."

"This is the funniest thing I have ever read in my entire life. Han Jina, I have told you to always remember your place and not to be full of yourself. I always remained you do not dream of coming back to him."

"But yet you refused to listen to me and ended up getting bullied by thousand of people in this world."

"The comment is so funny, Han Jina. You should print and glue them in your book. It will be your comfort."

"Someone said that you're seeking his love because you're envious of seeing him happily mentioning Yurim in his every interview."

"You're a thousand times different compared to Choi Yurim. You will never stand in the same place as hers. You will never receive the same service that Jake did for her."

"You can't replace her, Han Jina. Everyone adores Choi Yurim for her personality and her beauty. She was so sweet and always thoughtful. She was so kind-hearted and never talked something bad about others."

"She's an angel, Han Jina. You can't compete with them here. You're just the woman that men are likely to play with. You're not only the second option, you're the lowest choice and stand at the bottom."

I went silent because I didn't want to cause any trouble related to them. They would keep teasing me and sarcastically comforting me.

They would never do something good to someone like me. So, I turned off the phone and put them away before continue arranging the luggage.