20: the blushing cheeks you have

Our gazes never broke off each other. I was speechless to see him this close again. It's been a year and I didn't expect that this would happen to us.

I didn't expect that I would meet him at the wedding boutique that we used to go to together. I didn't expect that I would meet him in the dressing room that he used to get into to tease me for having a plain and flat body.

This unexpected meeting gave me a feeling of nostalgia and it hurts me in the chest. I lowered my head, and gently massaged my chest as it slowly hurts me. A lot of memories of us together crossed my mind. I shut my eyes and told myself to stop remembering the past.

I didn't want to fall for him for the second time. I didn't want to fall in love with someone who hate me and someone who likely wants me to be gone forever. I still remembered everything. He didn't want me to appear in front of his sight anymore. I should remember that.

"Han Jina, where did you go?"

I lifted my head as I heard a familiar voice around the dressing room. As soon as I realized that it was Heeseung, I quickly grabbed the clothes that I hang on the clips and walked out of the dressing room with the wedding dress still on my body.

I walked past Jake as if he wasn't there. As I was about to greet Heeseung, my step stopped when I saw a girl standing in front of him while talking to him nicely. I gazed at him who was wearing the groom's suit on his body, and smiled when he finally noticed my presence.

I didn't mean to butt into the conversation but I needed his help so much. I wanted him to bring me away because I didn't want to bump into Jake again. So, I went towards him and bowed respectfully to the girl in front of him.

"Han Jina, this is Im Nari. She is my friend."

Heeseung said. I nodded, did the handshake with Nari, and slowly went behind Heeseung as I realized that Jake was walking toward us.

"Are you going to get married to Jake?"

Heeseung asked Nari curiously and took a glance at Jake. He shut his mouth and didn't say anything ever since we bumped into each other in the dressing room earlier.

Nari scoffed,
"I will get married to his friend next month. Since he is my cousin, I asked him to sponsor my wedding dress."

"He always forgot to bring a gift to me anyway."
Nari said and chuckled when Jake looks so pissed off. Heeseung softly laughed.

"I thought you will get married to him."

Nari rolled her eyes,

"How can I get married to him? He couldn't even forget Choi Yurim. He is still deeply in love with the girl."

Nari laughed at Jake and immediately covered her mouth when she realized that I was still with them.

She looked at me with an apologetic look, felt so sorry for accidentally talking about Jake and Yurim in front of me. I smiled at her to prove to her that I was good with it.

"Why are you here, Heeseung?"

Heeseung took a glance at me and smiled,