22: the moment of us together

Tomorrow would be the first day of the shooting for the upcoming drama that will be starred by Jake and Jangwoo. I didn't expect that they would do the first shooting in Bali this quick. I thought we would shoot all of the scenes in this country first before we did the rest scene in Bali, but I was wrong and no one corrected me.

I was glad that I would come back after two weeks, which means I have the chance to go to Namjin and Jaehyuk's wedding that will be held on the first of December this year.

The suck thing was I needed to face Jake for two weeks in Bali. Everything would be better if I were surrounded by Mrs.Do and her production crews, but if I weren't with them, I didn't think Jake would hesitate to approach me.

I was scared that he finds out the secret that I kept from him. I wasn't ready to tell him the truth, no. I would never tell him about it because I knew that he would use that excuse to get closer to me.

How can I hide this from him for two weeks? He would catch it easily if he saw my behavior. I was sensitive to the smell of food, I was easily emotional and always craves food.

While waiting for my name to be called. I massaged my stomach gently and whispered to the little me softly.

Despite everything that happened between me and Jake, I never had any thought about abortion the little us. Even though it's hard for me to accept this, I was still excited to see them and took care of them in the future.

The little us never did something wrong to me.
I would welcome them happily and shower them with so much love to make them feel appreciated to have existed. The only thing that I wanted was to raise them alone and see them growing up in front of me.

I wondered if Jake ever regretted being the cause of this scene. I wondered how would he react when he found out about this. Did he mean his word when he wanted to take a responsibility for me?

It's still hard for me to trust him.

"Han Jina. You will be served by Dr.Woo."

I got off my seat and greet the doctor politely. Dr.Woo welcomed me warmly and asked me to take a seat with the pregnancy book in her hand. She took a look at the door and shifted her gaze to me.

"Where is your husband?"

I parted my lips. She stared at me for a long time and sighed heavily after putting the book down. I looked at her nervously and lowered my head when she rolled her eyes and crossed her arm.

"Pregnant before marriage?"

I slowly nodded.

"Are you planning an abortion?"

"No, Dr.Woo. I will never do that to my baby."

She sighed and took the book.

"How long since your last period?"

"Last month. I should get my period today, but it didn't happen."

"You're four weeks and two days pregnant."

Dr.Woo replied calmly after doing the calculation.

"You will be facing a hard time if you don't have him by your side. It's not good for you and your baby's health."

"It's his responsibility as a father. If he didn't do his responsibility, you should report him to the police station for the consensual sex."