13: let's run under the rain together

I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or hallucinating. I was out of words when I heard that. I fixed my gaze on him and took a glance at his hand that was still on my waist. My heart beat so fast like it was about to jump out of my heart. I couldn't help but get more nervous when he suddenly leaned his body closer to me.

He lifted his head to the opposite side of mine and took a deep breath as he was about to kiss me on the lips. I shut my eyes slowly and placed my hand on his shoulder while waiting for his lips to lean on me.

I waited for his lips to lean on mine for seconds and was surprised when he suddenly patted my head and messed my hair. He giggled as we looked at each other.

He grinned, "I will be staying in a different room."

He said calmly, then walked out of the room leaving me speechless. I placed my fingers on my lips and sighed heavily. I felt like I was out of my mind again. I was too drawn by seeing the way he looked at me earlier. He was attractive for whatever he was doing.

I was too drawn by his beauty. I should be careful and control myself from falling for his trick deeper. It's not the first time he did this to me, I should have been used to it already.

And now, it was just me in this suite. I was all alone again. I stood on the balcony with an empty feeling and smiled when some memories of me and Heeseung crossed my mind. I couldn't believe that I told him everything. I still couldn't believe that the secret that I kept for years had finally been revealed in front of him.

I couldn't believe that I confessed my feeling to him. Even though the ending of us hurt me, I still felt so good. The burden that I kept for years immediately disappeared and I have nothing to be worried about and scared of anymore.

My story with Heeseung ended here. Waiting for him wasn't worth it anymore, it's better to let him go for his happiness. I hope he has a better day with Yurim. I hope he is happier with her. I hope he feels so much love when she is with him. From now on, I didn't want to get envious anymore. I should have moved on.

I went towards the bed and felt so empty again. Should I talk to Namjin and tell her everything? But I always preferred to talk in front of her. Should I talk to Jake and express my concern to him? But would he listen to me? would he stay by my side and give me advice after listening to my story?

It sounds impossible for him to do that.

I took out my phone as I received a message.

"Don't lock the door. I left my things in the room. I will take them later."

"Don't wait for me."

"Just take a sleep and wake up early."

"Let's have breakfast together."

I read his text silently, then decided to call him on the phone. After almost a minute of waiting, he finally picked up the call.

"Jake."

He hummed in response.

"I'm hungry. I feel like I want to throw up again."

"Then throw up."

I parted my lips and was startled by his answer.

"Jake, are you busy?"

"I want to sleep."

"Alright."

"Have a good dream, Jake."

That's it. What should I expect from him?