1: festival

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

the new version of PLAYBOY:
14.6.2022

💗💗

It's been a long time since the festival the companies hasn't been held. The festival where a hundred entrepreneurs and influencers would come and have a party together by drinking a few glasses of champagne and dancing in the ballroom with loud music in the background.

I was working as a secretary to the director of LHS, one of the top companies in this country where thousands of useful and high-quality products have been released in the industry. The director who I adored in silent and secretly had a crush on, Lee Heeseung.

I had a crush on him since we were in college. He was a charismatic man I have ever met. Like everything he did will make him so shining than others. Even though he stands among hundreds of people in one room, he would be the one who still shines the most. That's how charismatic he was.

Like we saw in the movie, the male character would be so cold-hearted to any girls he met but if he is in the fanfiction life, his character was the opposite of the actual male character that we always saw.

He always being nice to others. Never scold anyone who did him dirty and always find a good way to end the discussion peacefully. He greets everyone nicely, and never raises his voice to anyone he meets even though the person he met is older than him or younger than him.

From the first time I saw him, I couldn't help but fell in love so fast. He stood in the center of the stage with a guitar in his arm. He sang beautifully with the microphone standing in front of him. I was so amazed to see his performance.

I felt like the whole world stopped for a second. All I did was adore him silently and didn't take my gaze off him until he got off the stage.

Ever since that, I always bumped into him on the campus. Whenever I was on my way to the class, he would walk past me with his friends while talking to them softly. I remembered that one moment when I went to the library with my friends. I saw him studying alone in the corner of the library.

I was so amazed, totally amazed.

that's how I started to study harder to be a part of his company. After a few years of working harder to achieve my dream, I was chosen to be his secretary.

He never noticed me. He never knew that I have a feeling for him for years. He never knew that we were on the same campus for years.

I understood the reason he didn't notice me.
Because it's obvious. He was surrounded by many people around him. Everyone nicely treats him and adores him. So, he would not notice me even if I had confessed my feeling to him earlier.

too many girls speak up about their feelings to him. So, he might not remember me even if I did that.

How long has it been? I don't remember.

five years of having a crush on him and still have trouble confessing my feeling to him even though we meet every day.

The festival has started. It was held again after years of being postponed.

I stood at the corner of the hall with a glass of wine in my hand and watched everyone who was having fun together. They look so rich and expensive. Their fragrance, their clothes, and everything on their body makes them look so shining and beautiful.