11: find out

Jake was surprised when his wife suddenly ended the call after someone broke into the house. He tried to call for her so many times, but he couldn't reach her at all. Jake gazed at his friends who were happily talking to each other and stood up from his seat causing his friends to look at him blankly.

"Where do you want to go, Jake?"

Jake grabbed the key to his car and fixed the mask on his face before answering them. They stopped drinking and got so confused when Jake suddenly look so anxious.

"I need to go home. My wife needs me."

His friends were annoyed, "But we have just met."

"Can you stay here longer?"

"Why did you choose your wife over your friends?"

"You're not a real man at all."

Jake ignored them as he paid for the drink by using his card.

"Jake, do you want to leave us this way?"

Jake rolled his eyes,

"Go fuck yourself. My wife needs me."

As soon as he left the bar, he got into his car quickly as his fans caught his presence. They gathered next to the street and took out their phones to record the moment. Jake was too busy. He didn't want to waste his time by greeting his fans in this current moment. So, he drove his car to the house at full speed.

After a few minutes of driving the car from the city, he finally arrived at the house. His eyes got widened when the door of the house opened widely. There's no light in the house. Jina was true, the electricity got cut off.

He parked his car after switching off the engine and directly went into the house to look for his wife. As soon as he got into the house, he was surprised when he saw Hansuk and Jina together at the dining table.

Jina sat on the chair with her head lowered, didn't realize that Jake was there with her. Hansuk took a drink of his tea and smiled sweetly when he spotted Jake who was standing at the door.

"Jake, you're here."

Jina immediately lifted her head to see Jake and got off the seat before approaching her husband. Jake didn't take his gaze off the guy who was with his wife. He coldly stared at him, was so suspicious about what Hansuk did to Jina earlier.

"What is happening?" Jake asked Jina seriously.

Jina parted her lips, then was surprised when Jake pulled her to stand behind him and talked to Hansuk who was approaching both of them with the baseball bat in his hand.

"Why did you come to my house?"

Hansuk calmly replied,
"As you can see, the electricity got cut off. I realized that Jina was alone, so I decided to accompany her."

Jina just remained silent on his back. Jake gazed at the baseball bat in Hansuk's hand and took a glance at the broken door that was caused by the same man.

"Do you need to break the doorknob when you can knock on the door and ask her to open them for you?"

Jake asked back, his tone was still cold and firm causing Jina to be scared to interrupt their conversation.

Jina probably recognized the tone that he used right now. Jake was mad and serious. He often used this tone when he got mad at her.