14 | my favorite christmas songs

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it, and to those who don't, happy holidays! I wanted to make a chapter about my favorite Christmas/winter songs because,,,, idk I just wanted to.

SLEIGH RIDE — NICKELODEON CAST

THIS TAKES ME BACK TO BEING IN MIDDLE SCHOOL WHEN EVERYTHING WAS OKAY. Seeing Big Time Rush, MAX, and Ariana Grande all in the same video is so weird. Also, tag yourself. I'm the 2 people I don't recognize in the background of Logan Henderson singing, throwing snowballs at each other's faces at 0:42 or Nathan Kress in the background at 0:46

EIF'S LAMENT — BNL & MICHAEL BUBLE

This song is so iconic to me because I grew up listening to the iconic Canadian pop band, the Barenaked Ladies. It's about Santa's elves going on strike because they don't have any benefits and don't like their working conditions, so they make a petition and poison Santa. Also it has Michael in it, so what could make it any better? It's a BOP and had me advocating for elf rights at the age of 5.

SPIDEY BELLS (A HERO'S LAMENT) — CHRIS PINE

Wow, two laments in a row. This is from the mini Christmas album from Into the Spider-Verse which is AMAZING. This song is hilarious, especially imagining Chris Pine in a recording booth just crying like he does in the song. "Why did I agree to do this stupid song? I have a degree in chemical engineering" kills me EVERY TIME.

JOY TO THE WORLD — SHAMEIK MOORE

Another Spider-Verse song!! This is just so cute and I love how Miles complains about not getting paid.

FROSTY THE SNOWMAN (PERRY THE PLATAPUS) — MAJOR MONOGRAM & CARL THE INTERN

I miss Phineas and Ferb. That is all

JINGLE BELLS — BNL

I love this one because it sounds all normal and then there's that epic piano part and they just start screaming. You'll know what I mean once you listen. Fun fact, when I was 5 I tried to spin around the entire time the piano part was playing because I was pretending to be June from Little Einsteins and then I fell halfway through and hit my head on a table :)