69 | more graphics!!

Haha 69😏

I feel like every time I have graphics to show, I talk about a new Photoshop feature that I learned how to use. This time it's layer styles & text effects!

To make all of these, I used the Superimpose app to mask the person from the photo background and then put them on the texture I wanted to use. Then I used the Photopea website for brushes, text effects, and the occasional psd. If I didn't like any of the psds, I used the Polarr app to put filters on the graphic.

I'll try to put the name of everything I used !! If something says it's "by" someone, that means I got it from that account on DeviantArt. I'm not putting the names of the brushes I used because there are a lot, so if you're interested, you can go to my profile on DeviantArt (@/hahalolno) and look under the Favorites tab for the folder labeled "Brushes."

FOR THE THRILL OF IT

This is my newest book, and I wanted to experiment with different styles of posters/covers/etc for it. I like how they turned out!

I wanted to kinda make this look adventurous and treasure-y, so I put a lot of PNGs

I wanted to kinda make this look adventurous and treasure-y, so I put a lot of PNGs. Some of them are kinda dark but you can see them behind the text (and the structures/paper near the corners were added by me).

This was fun to make but also a challenge; I don't think it turned out how I envisioned it, but that's okay!!

RESOURCES:
Background: "Wanderlust #6 Textures" by LilithDemoness
PNGS:
1. "Fancy Engraved Horse Knife" by Archangelical-Stock
2. "png pack #6: torn paper" by ammonis
3. "Transparent PNG Pack #11" by cavalierfou
4. "757 Blue Manna Sweep" by Tiger-stock
Layer Style: "Fantasy Layer Styles" by jakepatt
Font:

TATE

Lol can you tell that I loved adjusting the perspective of the text for like all of these ??? It was fun and I think it just adds a little something extra

Lol can you tell that I loved adjusting the perspective of the text for like all of these ??? It was fun and I think it just adds a little something extra. I also covered a bit of a nip showing LMFAO